Maca Chia Oats 300g | Health Connection Wholefoods
300g sustainably-sourced Maca Chia Oats
These quick-cooking oats come with a sweet malty flavour and creamy texture (kids love it, too!). Not only does it make for a tasty, healthy breakfast to start the day, it keeps your digestive system and overall health functioning well!
- No added sugar, artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- High in fibre, protein, Omega-3, vitamins and minerals (and has more calcium than milk!)
- Improves digestion system and bowel movements
- Lowers cholesterol and balances blood sugar levels
- Keeps you feeling fuller for longer (great for weight-loss)
- Decreases the risk of developing heart disease
- Balances the immune system as well as hormones
Oats (79%), maca powder (7%), chia seeds (6%), flaxseed powder, almond flour
How to use
For one serving, add 1/4 cup Maca Chia Oats to 1/2 cup water or milk in a saucepan. Bring to the boil, reduce heat and allow to simmer for 3 minutes. Alternatively place in a bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute until creamy and smooth. Serve with milk and chopped fresh fruit or sweeten as desired.
Suggestion: Serve with milk, unprocessed raw honey and chopped nuts.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.