Cereal Balls with Cocoa | Milzu
Yummy, organic cereal and a real crowd-pleaser for the kiddies! Chocolatey goodness in the morning without additives, colouring or GMOs. Milzu Certified Organic Cereal Balls with Cocoa (200g) are made with rye and oatmeal cereal, absolutely no nasties. For kids, the perfect way to start the day!
- Made with rye and oat flour to keep little tummies happy and aiding digestion
- Nutritious with a naturally chocolatey taste of natural cocoa (no added sugar)
- Vitamin and mineral-rich cereal (vitamins B and E, iron, phosphorus, zinc, magnesium and potassium)
- Add yoghurt or milk (or dairy alternative) for a great healthy snack (or use to create a range of tasty, nutrient-rich oatmeal lunch box treats like rye choc snack bars or cookies)
- Suitable for vegetarians, free of additives and food colouring, GMO-free, vegan-friendly, certified organic, Halaal and kosher certified
Did you know? While one might be used to seeing rye as brownish in health goods, Rye is actually a green grass when in unharvested form!
Bio Rye Flour, Oatmeal Flour, Sugar Syrup, Low Fat Cocoa Powder, Sea Salt.
Note: This product is stored and processed with other products containing gluten, legumes (including soy), seeds (including Sesame) and cross contamination may occur.
How to use
Absolutely delicious served with your choice of milk, or milk substitute. Can also be combined with your favourite fruits, nuts, superfoods and nut milks, to create custom breakfasts. Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, store in an airtight container.
Why we love Milzu
Milzu produces highly nutritious cereals, veggie mixes and meat alternative premixes - all free of GMOs, additives, artificial colours and flavours. We love that these products are certified organic, halaal and kosher. Their inclusive range offers an array of options that are vegetarian, vegan, grain-free or no added sugar with choices for every meal of the day!
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.