Cereal Stars With Blackcurrant | Milzu
Time to add some organic nutrition and fun into your kids' breakfast routine! Sure to win smiles and get kids eating, Milzu Certified Organic Cereal Stars with Blackcurrant (200g) are packed full of favour without added sugar or any nasties. Infused with beetroot juice to get in those extra vitamins and minerals!
- Fun pink and yellow star-shaped cereal made with rye and oatmeal flour to keep little tummies happy and provide a boost of flavour and nutrition
- A naturally sweet taste thanks to bursts of blackcurrant and beetroot (no added sugar with antioxidants and vitamins instead)
- Vitamin and mineral-rich cereal (vitamins B and E, iron, phosphorus, zinc, magnesium and potassium)
- Add yoghurt or milk (or dairy alternative) for a great healthy snack (or use to create a range of tasty, nutrient-rich oatmeal lunch box treats like rye honey treats or snack bars)
- Suitable for vegetarians, free of additives and food colouring, GMO-free, vegan-friendly, certified organic, Halaal and kosher certified
Did you know? Rye flour goes back to the 12th century, when the Germans discovered rye because a round of wheat crops had failed!
Bio Rye Flour, Bio Oatmeal Flour, Black Currant Juice, Beetroot Juice, Salt.
Note: This product is stored and processed with other products containing gluten, legumes (including soy), seeds (including Sesame) and cross contamination may occur.
How to use
Absolutely delicious served with your choice of milk, or milk substitute. Can also be combined with your favourite fruits, nuts, superfoods and nut milks, to create custom breakfasts. Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, store in an airtight container.
Why we love Milzu
Milzu produces highly nutritious cereals, veggie mixes and meat alternative premixes - all free of GMOs, additives, artificial colours and flavours. We love that these products are certified organic, halaal and kosher. Their inclusive range offers an array of options that are vegetarian, vegan, grain-free or no added sugar with choices for every meal of the day!
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.