MobiLive | Herbal Medicine For Arthritis (Buy 3 Get 1 Free)
Herbal Medicine For Arthritis
- Natural alternative to prescription anti-inflammatory drugs
- Relieve joint and muscle pain naturally
- Assists with any form of arthritis, fibrositis, myalgia or rheumatism
- Improves stiffness and mobility
- Relieves painful knees and 'small joint disease' (e.g. wrists, fingers, ankles and toes)
- Reduce muscle pain and inflammation after sports and other physical exertion
- Locally manufactured to reduce your carbon footprint
- Buy three get one free special offer available for this product
Relieve Joint And Muscle Pain Naturally
MobiLive is a herbal anti-inflammatory in South Africa that helps with arthritis and other muscular skeletal problems. It contains one-hundred percent pure Harpagophytum Procumbens, also known as 'Sengaparile' , 'Devil's Claw' or 'Duiwelsklou', because of the claw-like shape of its fruit. For thousands of years, the Khoisan people of the Kalahari Desert (in Southern Africa) have used Devil's Claw as a herbal remedy for arthritis by treating painful joint conditions as well as other health problems.
Our new and even more powerful formula now combines Devil's Claw with Salix alba, Filipendula almaria, Apium graveolens and Urtica urens- all herbs in the forefront of latest developments in the natural treatment of inflammatory joint and muscle conditions. (see more on these new ingredients in the 'Ingredients' section below).
MobiLive contains the following ingredients in our unique one-hundred percent Whole Herb natural formula:
- Salix Alba
- Harpagophytum Procumbens
- Filipendula Ulmaria
- Apium Graveolens
- Urtica Urens
- Ethanol (natural preservative)
How To Use MobiLive
MobiLive is a herbal anti-inflammatory in South Africa to relieve relieve joint and muscle pain naturally. It comes in convenient concentrated tincture (drop) form and is diluted in water or juice.
Adults: Dilute fifteen drops in about a quarter cup of water or juice three times daily or when needed.
Children over six years: One drop per age year of the child.
MobiLive is a herbal medicine for arthritis and can be used in conjunction with other remedies for comprehensive treatment of pain and inflammation. Here are some examples:
- Use MobiLive with Solgar Extra Strength Glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM for essential joint and cartilage health to increase joint flexibility and reduce stiffness
- Use MobiLive with RollAway Reliever - a unique topical formula combining Magnesium Oil, Arnica & Calendula in a convenient roll on dispenser to quickly relieve joint and muscle pain and boost magnesium levels!;
- Add Glucosamine to your daily supplements. Glucosamine helps to build up damaged cartilage and improve joint health;
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been established. Please consult your doctor should symptoms persist
This herbal anti-inflammatory in South Africa has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.