MobiLive - Natural arthritis remedy relieves joint and muscle pain (Buy 3 Get 1 FREE)
Relieve joint and muscle pain & inflammation naturally!
- Natural alternative to prescription anti-inflammatory drugs
- Relieves painful joint conditions, neck pain or lower back ache
- Assists with any form of arthritis, fibrositis, myalgia or rheumatism
- Improves stiffness and mobility
- Relieves painful knees or 'small joint disease' (e.g. wrists, fingers, ankles and toes)
- Reduces muscle pain & inflammation after sports & other physical exertion
- *Buy 3 Get 1 Free* Special Offer available for this product!
Ease of movement is a joint effort!
Joints are the areas where two bones meet such as the knee, hip, shoulder, elbow or even the small joints of the fingers, toes, neck and vertebra. Joints allow our bodies to move in many different ways – to bend and be flexible, as well as to perform everyday routine tasks, like walking, sitting, writing and even turning our heads to see where we are going. Without our joints, our skeletons would be stiff and inflexible and life as we know it would be virtually impossible! All joints are cushioned by a substance called cartilage. Cartilage acts as a ‘shock absorber’ to prevent the bones in our joints from grinding together and wearing down. There is also a certain amount of fluid present in joints to keep them well-oiled and free moving.
Arthritis refers to a group of conditions that causes pain, inflammation, swelling, stiffness and/or damage to the joint cartilage. People often refer to arthritis as rheumatism. There are many different signs and symptoms of arthritis. People with arthritis often experience joint pain, inflammation, stiffness or swelling around a joint. Joints that are inflamed may be reddish in appearance, warm to the touch, swollen or tender. Arthritis symptoms may flare up suddenly or appear gradually over a period of time. They may also be accompanied by fatigue, insomnia, depression and muscle aches. If left untreated, arthritis has a debilitating effect on sufferers interfering with their quality of life and lifestyle. As arthritis becomes increasingly painful and disabling, the most basic daily tasks such as walking, brushing your teeth, driving or working at a computer can be hampered. Arthritis affects millions of people around the world. While it is most common in people over 60 years, arthritis can affect all age groups - even infants and children.
Arthritis is not only isolated to the joints. Rheumatic diseases also have the potential to affect internal body areas. Many forms of arthritis can affect the whole body including eyes, skin, chest (including the heart), lungs, and kidneys. Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis, Gout, Lupus, Ankylosing spondylitis, Juvenile arthritis and Scleroderma can all effect the joints.
The natural way
In the course of every day activities, our joints are subject to a great deal of strain and stress. While they are designed to cope with this, it also makes sense to do all we can to keep our joints in tip-top form and to support joint health and movement. The best way to do this is to maintain a healthy lifestyle, including a diet high in essential nutrients and low in processed foods, additives and sugar. Avoid excessive caffeine which can leach nutrients from the body. Regular moderate exercise rather than sudden bouts of activity will also help to keep joints in good shape. Choose joint friendly exercise like swimming and yoga and practice stretching exercises to warm up muscles rather than putting strain on the joints.
While prescription anti-inflammatory drugs or cortisone treatment can often bring relief, side effects can be serious and can also include further degeneration of the joints. Natural remedies have been used for hundreds of years in traditional medicine to support joint and muscle health and to keep joints moving as they should.
How can MobiLive help?
At Feelgood Health, we recognize the vital importance of a holistic approach – for quality of life and well being as well as to enhance life experiences without adding further problems to the mix!
MobiLive means FREEDOM! Those who suffer from arthritis and other muscular skeletal problems will yearn for freedom from pain and freedom to walk and move with ease. MobiLive contains 100% pure Harpagophytum Procumbens, also known as 'Sengaparile' , 'Devil's Claw' or 'Duiwelsklou', because of the claw-like shape of its fruit. For thousands of years, the Khoisan people of the Kalahari Desert (in Southern Africa) have used Devil's Claw to treat painful joint conditions and other health problems.
Our new and even more powerful formula now combines Devil's Claw with Salix alba, Filipendula almaria, Apium graveolens and Urtica urens- all herbs in the forefront of latest developments in the natural treatment of inflammatory joint and muscle conditions. (see more on these new ingredients in the 'Ingredients' section below).
MobiLive contains the following ingredients in our unique 100% Whole Herb natural formula:
- Salix Alba is also known as White Willow Bark and has natural therapeutic properties similar to many common over the counter pain medications, without the negative side effects. In fact, aspirin was originally manufactured using salcylic acid originally extracted from the bark of this medicinal plant. Salix alba has been used since the time of Hippocrates to ease aches and pains and reference was made to the therapeutic properties of this plant as far back as Ancient Egypt,.
- Harpagophytum procumbens - is found in the Kalahari Desert and is exclusive to Africa. Because of its powerful anti-inflammatory properties, Devil's Claw is used world-wide for osteo-arthritis, fibrositis, rheumatism, small joint disease and lower backache. Scientific research in the West has confirmed the anti-inflammatory and antirheumatic properties of this medicinal herb. Research has demonstrated that consistent use of Devil's Claw for at least 6 weeks can significantly improve the movement of arthritic joints and reduce swelling. It is also well known as a digestive tonic and is beneficial in the treatment of liver and gall bladder disorders.
- Filipendula ulmaria - or Meadowsweet, is an anti-inflammatory, soothing digestive remedy which helps to protect the digestive tract and reduce stomach acid secretions. It is also effective in reducing the pain of digestive disorders and ulcers and is similar in structure to the synthetic drug called acetylsalicylate, or aspirin - without the side effects commonly associated with aspirin.
- Apium graveolens - is made from a medicinal extract of the celery plant and was first mentioned as a natural pain killer by Aulus Cornelius Celsus as far back as 30 AD. This well known herb has a wide range of medicinal uses and is included in this remedy for its anti-inflammatory and soothing properties.
- Urtica urens - also known as stinging nettle, has a wide variety of uses in natural medicine, and is most commonly used to treat joint ailments and as a anti-inflammatory, diuretic and urinary tonic, also helping to prevent the build-up of uric acid.
How has MobiLive helped others?
"Thank you for recommended MobiLive! My constant lower back and neck pain is goneI" - Beattie
"I wanted to write and recommend MobiLive because of the difference it has made. My knees and shoulders have been so much better that I have started going for daily walks again!" - Sue
"I am a big fan of Feelgood Health and have recently started using MobiLive after gym because of muscle aches and pains that have developed over the past year or so. I am happy to say that I take MobiLive just before a gym session and am definitely able to do more, without the pain and stiffness afterwards. Your new formula is definitely another hit with me! Thank you!" - Kobus
How do I use MobiLive?
MoBiLive comes in convenient concentrated tincture (drop) form and is diluted in water or juice.
Adults: Dilute 15 drops in about 1/4 cup water or juice three times daily or when needed.
Children over 6 years: One drop per age year of the child
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been established. Please consult your doctor should symptoms persist
- Keep a 'pain diary' to help you to identify whether there are foods or other substances that aggravate your inflammation;
- Avoid alcohol
- Do not stop exercising due to pain and stiffness. Rather choose yoga, swimming or walking over high impact exercises. Lack of exercise and muscle tone makes joints weaker and more prone to pain & injury;
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. Your joints need water to stay hydrated!;
- Stress contributes to inflammation - Speak about your feelings, manage your stress levels and learn not to take on too much;
- Have regular breaks and walk around for a few minutes every hour if your job involves sitting all day. They say that 'Sitting is the new smoking!' and considerably adds to joint pain and stiffness, among many other general health problems!
MobiLive can be used in conjunction with other remedies for comprehensive treatment of pain and inflammation. Here are some examples:
- Use MobiLive with InflammaGo when joint pain is accompanied by general or more widespread body pain & inflammation
- Use MobiLive with RollAway Reliever - a unique topical formula combining Magnesium Oil, Arnica & Calendula in a convenient roll on dispenser to quickly relieve joint and muscle pain and boost magnesium levels!;
- Add Glucosamine to your daily supplements. Glucosamine helps to build up damaged cartilage and improve joint health;
This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.