Save 10%: Buy the MobiLive & RollAway Reliever combo for topical & systemic support!
For customers outside South Africa, please CLICK HERE for International Shipping
Relieve joint and muscle pain naturally with our Super Savings Combo!
- MobiLive acts as a natural anti-inflammatory & pain reliever
- RollAway Reliever (with arnica and magnesium oil) provides roll on topical relief & replenishes magnesium levels
- Avoid the side effects of prescription & OTC anti-inflammatory drugs
- Relieves painful joint conditions,neck pain or lower back ache
- Assists with any form of arthritis, fibrositis, myalgia or rheumatism
- Improves stiffness and mobility
- Relieves painful knees or 'small joint disease' (e.g. wrists, fingers, ankles and toes)
- Reduces muscle pain & inflammation after sports & other physical exertion
- *Save 10% when you buy these two remedies together
Ease of movement is a joint effort!
Joints are the areas where two bones meet such as the knee, hip, shoulder, elbow or even the small joints of the fingers, toes, neck and vertebra. Joints allow our bodies to move in many different ways – to bend and be flexible, as well as to perform everyday routine tasks, like walking, sitting, writing and even turning our heads to see where we are going. Without our joints, our skeletons would be stiff and inflexible and life as we know it would be virtually impossible! All joints are cushioned by a substance called cartilage. Cartilage acts as a ‘shock absorber’ to prevent the bones in our joints from grinding together and wearing down. There is also a certain amount of fluid present in joints to keep them well-oiled and free moving.
Arthritis refers to a group of conditions that causes pain, inflammation, swelling, stiffness and/or damage to the joint cartilage. People often refer to arthritis as rheumatism. There are many different signs and symptoms of arthritis. People with arthritis often experience joint pain, inflammation, stiffness or swelling around a joint. Joints that are inflamed may be reddish in appearance, warm to the touch, swollen or tender. Arthritis symptoms may flare up suddenly or appear gradually over a period of time. They may also be accompanied by fatigue, insomnia, depression and muscle aches. If left untreated, arthritis has a debilitating effect on sufferers interfering with their quality of life and lifestyle.
Stress and strain, including exercise, may also cause pain, swelling & inflammation in the joints and muscles. Be sure to warm up and practice stretching before and after exercise to help prevent post exercise discomfort.
The natural way
In the course of every day activities, our joints are subject to a great deal of strain and stress. While they are designed to cope with this, it also makes sense to do all we can to keep our joints in tip-top form and to support joint health and movement. The best way to do this is to maintain a healthy lifestyle, including a diet high in essential nutrients and low in processed foods, additives and sugar. Avoid excessive caffeine which can leach nutrients from the body. Regular moderate exercise rather than sudden bouts of activity will also help to keep joints in good shape. Choose joint friendly exercise like swimming and yoga and practice stretching exercises to warm up muscles rather than putting strain on the joints.
While prescription anti-inflammatory drugs or cortisone treatment can often bring relief, side effects can be serious and can also include further degeneration of the joints. Natural remedies have been used for hundreds of years in traditional medicine to support joint and muscle health and to keep joints moving as they should.
How have MobiLive & RollAway Reliever helped others?
"Thank you for recommended MobiLive! My constant lower back and neck pain is goneI" - Beattie
"I wanted to write and recommend MobiLive because of the difference it has made. My knees and shoulders have been so much better that I have started going for daily walks again!" - Sue
"I am a big fan of Feelgood Health and have recently started using MobiLive after gym because of muscle aches and pains that have developed over the past year or so. I am happy to say that I take MobiLive just before a gym session and am definitely able to do more, without the pain and stiffness afterwards. Your new formula is definitely another hit with me! Thank you!" - Kobus
"I love your RollAway Reliever! It's so easy to use and makes SUCH a difference. I had heard about magnesium oil from an article I read and I have to agree that it is a miracle worker! I have shoulder and neck pain which can really bug me - and this RollAway reliever really works a treat! RollAway Reliever is my new BFF!" - Charlene.
"Wonderful product - it really helps my knees and when I have painful cramps in my calves after exercising!" - Lee M
How do I use MobiLive & RollAway Reliever?
MobiLive comes in convenient concentrated tincture (drop) form and is diluted in water or juice. See bottle for dosage.
RollAway Reliever comes in an easy to apply roll on applicator and is simply rolled onto the affected area when needed for quick relief.
- Keep a 'pain diary' to help you to identify whether there are foods or other substances that aggravate your inflammation;
- Avoid alcohol
- Do not stop exercising due to pain and stiffness. Rather choose yoga, swimming or walking over high impact exercises. Lack of exercise and muscle tone makes joints weaker and more prone to pain & injury;
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. Your joints need water to stay hydrated!;
- Stress contributes to inflammation - Speak about your feelings, manage your stress levels and learn not to take on too much;
- Have regular breaks and walk around for a few minutes every hour if your job involves sitting all day. They say that 'Sitting is the new smoking!' and considerably adds to joint pain and stiffness, among many other general health problems!
- Add Glucosamine to your daily supplements. Glucosamine helps to build up damaged cartilage and improve joint health;
This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.