Musukudu Fever Tea Essential Oil (10ml) | Pure Afro
[10ml] This African essential oil has been used traditionally as a medicinal herb for thousands of years, and continues to be used today to treat various health concerns; respiratory, digestive, inflammatory and more!
- Most commonly know for treating fever, persistent coughs, colds and chest ailments
- Also used for skin rashes, head lice, stomach problems, headaches and to soothe sore muscles
- Its strong fragrance makes it an effective insect repellent
- Use in the bath or in steam inhalation to alleviate fevers, chills and aches
- Add a few drops to a carrier oil and rub on the chest to relieve congestion and fever
- Use in an oil burner or cold mist diffuser to repel insects
Did you know? Musukudu is a fragrant, medicinal plant indigenous to southern and tropical parts of Africa - its beautiful citrus aroma uplifts the mood and restores your spirits!
100% pure African Musukudu Fevertea Essential Oil (Lippia Javanica) also known as Koorsbossie, Beukesbossie, Lemoenbossie (Afrikaans); Mutswane, Umsutane (Swati)
Directions for use
- Add 3 drops of African Musukudu Fevertea Essential Oil to a hot bath or steam inhalation
- Use in an oil burner or cold mist diffuser for a beautifully refreshing and citrus-like aroma to refresh your room and uplift your spirits
- If you'd like to apply it on your skin or hair, add 3 - 5 drops of African Musukudu Fevertea Essential Oil to 50 ml carrier oil of choice.
- To use this oil in an Aromatherapy massage or as a chest rub, add 4-6 drops of African Musukudu Fevertea Essential Oil to 50 ml carrier oil of choice.
Caution: Essential Oils should not be taken internally. and are not recommended during pregnancy, breastfeeding or on small babies.
Why we love Pure Afro
Pure Afro is passionate about nature, plants and essential oils. A unique collection of healing plant products which are native to South Africa and which have been used in African Indigenous Medicine for centuries for their healing and well-being properties.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.