Natural Aqueous Cream (250ml) | Oh-Lief
Looking for a hypo-allergenic, natural aqueous cream? Oh-Lief Natural Olive Aqueous Cream is a first of its kind in South Africa; it contains no petroleum jellies or mineral oils!
- Use as a soothing moisturising cream for the whole family, including newborns
- Natural clay component with coconut oil, beeswax and vitamin E
- Ultra healing and hydrating
- Forms a thin protective layer over the skin, keeping it safe from harmful environmental factors
- Anti-allergenic and relaxing properties, perfect for newborns
- 100% handmade in South Africa!
- No harmful chemicals, parabens or artificial ingredients - no petroleum jellies or mineral oils!
Did you know? Bentonite clay gently cleanses skin and absorbs dirt and oil from the skin surface. Research shows that bentonite clay helps in soothing skin, and has natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties!
Water, glycerine*, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, cetyl alcohol, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil*, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil*, glyceryl stearate, glyceryl stearate citrate, cetearyl alcohol, bentonite clay, betaine (sugar pulp), glyceryl caprylate, cera alba (beeswax), xanthan gum, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, citric acid, tocopherol (vitamin E).
Note: The Oh Lief range has been certified by the Soil association and the COSMOS Standard.
How to use
During bath time use as a gentle cleansing wash on your baby's skin. Can also be used as a soothing moisturiser for the whole family!
Why we love Oh-Lief
Oh-Lief was created in 2010 by sisters Christine Buchanan and Louiza Rademan, and the desire to use products that would not harm your skin or the environment. We love that mom-to-be Christine, not satisfied with the products on the market, decided to create a natural and organic baby and body range - free of harsh chemicals, artificial fragrances, petroleum, parabens. Accredited by Beauty without Cruelty! Whats not to love?!
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.