Night Oil Blend | Pure Indigenous
Brings you restful sleep and peaceful dreams! (20 ml)
- Created from a selection of South African essential oils blended in organically certified cold pressed Grape Seed Oil
- Promotes healthy sleeping patterns in children and adults
- Relaxes the body and mind, allowing for deep sleep and good dreams
- Soothes tension in muscles and mind
- Balances your energy
- Locally produced to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
- African Helichrysum Essential Oil (Helichrysum Odoratissimum) is derived from the Greek word "helios" meaning sun and "chrysos" meaning gold, referring to the colour of the flowers in this genus. It has been used by the indigenous people throughout time in their rituals, to treat respiratory issues, as well as to induce meditative states, sleep and relaxation.
- Cape Chamomile Essential Oil (Eriocephalus punctulatus) soothes, heals and relaxes the body and mind. It's also a great medicinal treatment for tension in the muscles.
- Cape Snow Bush Essential Oil ( Eriocephalus africanus) also known as the Kapokbossie or Wild Rosemary, this plant instills calm through it's famous scent.
- Rose Geranium Essential Oil (Pelagonium Graveolens) has been used for centuries as a wound healer, to balance energies, to enhance moods, treat various skin ailments and last but not least, for its aromatic scents.
- Cape Grape Seed Oil has been used for thousands of years due to its benefits of toning the skin, protecting against sun damage, and reducing the appearance of blemishes, wrinkles, and stretch marks.
Directions for use
You can use the Night Oil Blend as an Aromatherapy massage oil, to rub onto temples, use as a burner oil, in the bath before bedtime or as a steam inhalation.
Caution: Essential oils are not recommended during pregnancy, breastfeeding or on babies/children.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.