Nuances of: Eco-Friendly Neem Oil
Eco-Friendly Neem Oil (50ml) - Powerful Non-Toxic and Biodegradable Insecticide/Repellent
- Repels unwanted insects - mites, mosquitoes, fleas, bed bugs, flies, ticks etc.
- Safe to use on people, plants and even your pets!
- Can be used in shampoo, lotion, sprays, cream, hair products and medicine
- Gets rid of lice and dandruff
- Treats topical fungal infections such as ring worm, toe and nail fungus and athletes foot (including fungal infections on plants)
- Combats dryness, acne, eczema, psoriasis, free radicals and hyper-pigmentation of skin
- Promotes oral hygiene
- Ingredients and products sourced only from local women-run organisations
Mix 1/2 tbsp castile soap and 1/2 tsp neem oil into a spray bottle and shake. Spray on affected plants once per week.
Add a few drops of neem oil into your shampoo bottle.
Massage 6 tsp of neem oil directly onto scalp and hair. Cover your hair with a shower cap, towel or scarf and leave overnight. Comb your hair the following morning with a fine nit comb. Repeat if necessary.
Mix a few drops either in a carrier oil or with essential oils to improve the scent. Massage onto affected areas.
Eczema and psoriasis
Towards the end of your bath, add a few drops of neem oil to your bath water and sit for a few minutes before rinsing off.
Mix 2 drops of neem oil to your toothpaste on your brush.
Bug and insect repellant
Mix 1 tbsp castile soap with 5 tsp neem oil in a spray bottle and shake. Add some essential oils live clove, lemon or citronella. Spray on mattress, carpets, furniture etc.
Add a few drops to their shampoo bottle. Leave for 15-20 minutes and rinse off. Repeat every 2 weeks.
Add a few drops to their shampoo bottle. Leave for 10 minutes and rinse off. Repeat every 2 weeks.
Caution: Not safe during pregnancy. Do not ingest.