Nut Butter Jar (Pecan Macadamia) 250g | ButtaNutt
Looking for a delicious creamy treat to replace your pecan pie craving? ButtaNutt Pecan Macadamia Nut Butter is the indulgent, rich treat you never knew you needed in your pantry!
- 100% handmade in South Africa using home-grown Macadamia nuts!
- Naturally sweet nutty taste of pecans (source of potassium to lower blood pressure)
- Wheat-free, dairy-free, gluten-free and egg-free
- No added fats, sugars or salt (AND non-GMO!)
- A terrific source of healthy fats and high in dietary fibre (macadamia nuts)
- Completely Vegan friendly, and perfect for strict vegetarians!
Did you know? South Africa is the largest producer of Macadamia nuts in the world! PLUS Macadamias are an excellent source of minerals, including heart-protective selenium.
Dry roasted pecan nuts ( 50%), dry roasted macadamia nuts (50%)
Allergens: Tree nuts. Segregated areas and dedicated equipment mean our Tree Nut Spreads are still proudly peanut free.
How to use
Enjoy on it's own straight from the jar, on fruit slices, or on bread or crackers of you choice. May also be used in smoothies, healthy deserts and baking!
Note: Due to the natural oil separation of the macadamia butter, may require a quick stir prior to use. Storage in the fridge may cause slight thickening but will reduce oil separation.
Why we love ButtaNutt
ButtaNutt started from local inspiration on the banks of the Sabie River, we love that this range uses only locally produced nuts: their pecan nuts are farmed on the banks of the Orange River, their almonds are from the Klein Karoo, and their macadamias sourced from Mpumalanga. Delicious products that you'll go "nuts" for!
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.