Nut Butter Jar (Roasted Macadamia) 250g | ButtaNutt
Using only Macadamias grown in the sub-tropical Sabie Valley, ButtaNutt Roasted Macadamia Nut Butter is the perfect choice when a toasted, roasted, fuller taste is required!
- 100% handmade in South Africa using home-grown Macadamia nuts!
- Naturally sweet and richly creamy - fuller flavour from roasting!
- Wheat-free, dairy-free, gluten-free and egg-free
- No added fats, sugars or salt (AND Non-GMO!)
- A terrific source of healthy fats
- A source of protein, minerals & antioxidants
- Completely Vegan friendly, and perfect for strict vegetarians!
Did you know? South Africa is the largest producer of Macadamia nuts in the world! PLUS Macadamias are an excellent source of minerals, including heart-protective selenium.
100% Dry roasted Macadamia nuts
Allergens: Tree nuts. Segregated areas and dedicated equipment mean our Tree Nut Spreads are still proudly peanut free.
How to use
Enjoy on it's own straight from the jar, on fruit slices, or on bread or crackers of you choice. May also be used in smoothies, healthy deserts and baking!
Note: Due to the natural oil separation of the macadamia butter, may require a quick stir prior to use. Storage in the fridge may cause slight thickening but will reduce oil separation.
Why we love ButtaNutt
ButtaNutt started from local inspiration on the banks of the Sabie River, we love that this range uses only locally produced nuts: their pecan nuts are farmed on the banks of the Orange River, their almonds are from the Klein Karoo, and their macadamias sourced from Mpumalanga. Delicious products that you'll go "nuts" for!
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.