Barista Oat Milk 1L | Rude Health
[1L] This organic plant-based oat drink was created with coffee-lovers in mind. Rude Health's Oat Barista is the perfect milk alternative for a creamy, satisfying cuppa coffee!
- Reduces the acidity of coffee while being creamy, with full-bodied taste
- Fabulous for velvety flat whites and golden lattes, or great even in hot chocolate, cereals and smoothies
- Naturally creamy taste with NO added sugar
- Unsweetened, soy-free and dairy-free
- Free from preservatives, dairy, and artificial thickeners
- 100% plant-based natural oat milk
- Completely Vegan friendly, and perfect for strict vegetarians
Did you know? A serving of oat milk can provide 35% of your daily recommended allowance for calcium and 25% of your recommended daily allowance for vitamin D! Now that's something worth adding to the pantry.
Spring Water, Organic Oats (14%), Organic Sunflower Oil, Seaweed (Lithothamnium calcareum)*, Sea Salt
*Note: While Carrageenan is a natural ingredient derived from Seaweed used it many vegan products, there is not yet consensus on this ingredient in the scientific community.
May contain traces of gluten.
How to use
Give the bottle a good shake, use as a milk alternative for hot drinks or as a milk substitute when baking. Also delicious with muesli, granola, cereals or as a foundation for plant-based smoothies. Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. Once opened, refrigerate and consume within 5 days or before the date of expiration. Do not freeze.
Note: This milk product is not suitable for baby or infant feeding.
Why we love Rude Health
We love the Rude Health philosophy of real natural ingredients; goodness from the fields, orchards and vines - not from laboratories! These milk alternative products are true to their promises: no artificial sweeteners, thickeners, preservatives, colourings, flavourings and unnecessary additives.
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.