OHM Pure Essential Myrtle Oil: Therapeutic Grade
100% Pure Myrtle Essential Oil (10ml)
This pure essential Myrtle Oil by OHM Oils is a fragrant evergreen shrub native to the Mediterranean and the Middle East.
- Has strong expectorant properties that relieves respiratory problems such as bronchitis, asthma, sinusitis, congestion and coughs
- Antibacterial and antiseptic properties helps to heal wounds and skin infections
- Considered an aphrodisiac in ancient times
- Ancient cultures viewed the plant as a symbol of love and peace
- Combats acne and other skin conditions
- Brain-boosting: has clarifying, cleansing, refreshing and uplifting properties
- Very useful in massage oils or steam baths to help colds & 'flu
- Proudly made in South Africa
HOW TO USE:
Myrtle Oil is very versatile and may be used in a number of ways"1. Use a few drops in an oil burner or diffuser to fill the air with the healing benefits
2. Add 3 - 5 drops to your bath or as a steam inhalation
3. Add 3 - 5 drops to 10 ml massage oil and use a a chest and back rub
Please note: Essential Oils should not be taken internally. Not recommended during pregnancy.
Why we love Ohm Oils
In the Hindu tradition, the sound of OHM is said to be the first sound from the beginning of time, and it also encompasses the present and the future. Ohm is a healing and uplifting mantra that contains the essence of the entire universe.
OHM Oils is a range of pure essential oils and essential oil blends that is true to the principle of ESSENCE. They believe that an essential oil is a gift of the essence or the spirit of the plant, providing healing and upliftment to those that use it.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.