Olgani Refreshing Herbal Toothpaste: All-Natural & Organic!
Contains natural, edible ingredients safe for the whole family!
- The first natural toothpaste on the South African market to contain only edible ingredients
- Natural antibacterial properties help to prevent the build-up of dental plaque and prevent gum tissue problems.
- Nourishing and caring for teeth and gums. Freshens breath and leaves teeth feeling clean with a fresh, minty taste.
- Contains a fusion of NutrireB ‒ a proprietary blend of sea salt, organic sesame oil and rice flour with herbal extracts and essential oils.
- Contains no triclosan, fluoride, artificial ingredients, preservatives, SLS, parabens, sugar, palm oil or artificial colours
- Vegan friendly - contains no palm oil
- Locally produced to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Why we love Olgani
Olgani is passionate about natural, health promoting and Earth-friendly toothpastes and mouth washes! They use only natural ingredients and specially selected medicinal plants to create oral care products that are beneficial for our whole body AND Mother Earth!
Olgani is a South African company that offers all-natural oral care products to concerned consumers who aim to maintain optimal health, without contaminating their bodies with harmful substances, looking for products that are effective and simple to use with confidence by adults and children.
Olgani products are free from glycerine, fluoride, triclosan, sugar or synthetic sweeteners, foaming agents, artificial preservatives, dyes, artificial anti-bacterial agents and artificial flavours.
Aqua, sea salt, Oryza sativa (rice) flour, xanthan gum, Sesamun indicum (sesame)oil*, Mentha piperata (peppermint) oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil*, Extracts of propolis, Camelia sinesis (green tea), Hydrastis canadensis(goldenseal), Ginkgo biloba, Echinacea
*ingredients from organic farming
Taste familiarisation: The high proportion of active ingredients in Olgani Herbal Refreshing Toothpaste produces a slightly intense taste that may require a period of familiarisation. Within 1‒2 weeks you should be positively familiar with the taste!
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.