Organic Arrabbiata Sauce | Bio Italia
Organic Arrabbiata Sauce
Bio Italia's Certified Organic Arrabbiata Sauce (350g) is a fiery and rich blend of organic Italian tomatoes, freshly picked basil leaves, and aromatic spices that awaken your senses with each bite. Its vibrant red color, bold flavor, and organic goodness make it the perfect choice to add some spice to your pasta, pizza, or any other Italian dish. Elevate your meal to a whole new level with Bio Italia's exceptional quality Arrabbiata Sauce!
- Bio Italia's Certified Organic Arrabbiata Sauce boasts a robust and fiery flavor that packs a punch with every spoonful
- Made with only the highest quality organic and vegan ingredients, this sauce is free from any harmful chemicals or additives, making it a healthy and wholesome choice
- The sauce's smooth and velvety texture is achieved through a slow-cooking process that ensures all of the flavors meld together perfectly
- Contains organic tomatoes and chilli peppers
- Whether you're a spice enthusiast or simply looking to add a kick to your meal, Bio Italia's Certified Organic Arrabbiata Sauce is sure to impress even the most discerning of palates
Did you know? Chilli peppers have a number of health benefits, such as boosting metabolism and reducing inflammation, making them a nutritious addition to the sauce.
Ingredients used in these Organic Arrabbiata Sauce: Chopped Tomatoes, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Garlic, Chilli Peppers.
How to use these Arrabbiata Sauce
Add sauce to pasta, pizza or savoury pies.
Why we love Bio Italia
If you don't have the pleasure of an Italian mama's cooking, Bio Italia brings the taste of Italy to your table! We absolutely love the simplicity of this range of authentic Italian pasta, soups, sauces, canned beans and tomatoes that are organic and GMO-free. Best of all, Bio Italia soups, sauces and beans are precooked and ready to use - Bellissimo!
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.