Flax Seed (Brown) | Organic At Heart
Deliciously chewy and nutrient-rich Organic At Heart 100% Certified Organic Brown Flax Seeds (250g) are high in fibre (and also perfect for gluten-free baking). This superfood is packed full of Omega-3 fatty acid and is heart healthy for the whole family!
- Chewy, unique nutty flavour - scrumptious when ground into baked goods like healthy muffins, wraps and pancakes
- Use in breakfast bowls, salads, to enhance wrap fillings, and even smoothies for added health benefits
- Packed full of nutrients, Omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, minerals, and essential vitamins (plus phytochemicals called lignans) and shown to improve digestion and hormone balance, and heart-healthy too.
- Certified Organic - no 'nasties', free of GMO's, pesticide-free and preservative-free.
- Gluten-free, safe for patients with celiac and other gluten-related issues.
Did you know? In ancient times, flax was used to make sailcloth, fishing nets, ropes and linseed oil!
100% Certified Organic Brown Flaxseeds
How to use
For best absorption by the body, first soak flaxseeds before consuming or simply grind with a pestle and mortar before adding to foods and smoothies.
Note: After opening, store in a cool, dry place.
Tip: Add a teaspoon of ground flaxseed to mayonnaise or mustard when making a healthy sandwich!
Why we love Organic At Heart
When it comes to trusted, organic freshness, look no further than Organic At Heart. Grown out of a need for fresh, sustainable, 'no nasties' produce, we love that this brand is committed to bringing the kiss of Mother Nature to your table with only the freshest produce for your family.
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.