Organic Black Cumin Oil | Crede
Black Cumin Oil (Nigella sativa) has been used for centuries as a traditional medicine to heal a wide variety of ailments, from arthritis, digestive problems and cancer and as a powerful tonic for the immune system.
- Rich source of Essential Fatty Acids providing anti-inflammatory relief
- Useful for arthritis, eczema, psoriasis and acne
- Natural immune booster - also helps soothe allergies
- Powerful digestive tonic, especially for those with digestive and liver problems
- Assists in the production of healthy bone marrow
- Organic Certified & Vegan-Friendly (no pesticides or other harmful chemicals)
Choose between 100ml and 250ml.
Cold-pressed black cumin oil
Directions for use
Use about one teaspoon per day. You can use Black Cumin Oil on its own, or add to salads, smoothies, yoghurts, juices or fresh vegetables. Keep refrigerated after opening. Use within 2 months of opening. Do not heat. Not suitable for baking or frying.
Caution: Black Cumin Oil may affect the body's ability to absorb certain prescription medication. It's therefore recommended that you consult your doctor before using Black Cumin Oil along with any prescription drugs.
Why we love Crede Black Cumin Oil
We love Crede Black Cumin Oil because it is certified organic (meaning you get all the health benefits without the harmful chemicals) and because it is made locally, thereby reducing YOUR carbon footprint! Good for you. Good for the Planet too!