Organic Ginger Lemon Tea Bags | Taka Turmeric
A cup of sunshine! Taka Turmeric Ginger Lemon Tea provides a warming cup of zesty 100% organic, caffeine-free spiced tea. This Ayurvedic blend uses cooling coconut to balance the complex notes of spices.
- Unique zesty flavour, followed by mouth-watering tingling spices
- Uses high dose of organic Indian turmeric per tea bag - 1000mg (1g)
- Caffeine-free with no added flavourings, preservatives or colourants
- Great tea for mornings, daytime or evenings
- Sourced herbs and spices contain no pesticides or harmful chemicals
- Uses black pepper and coconut to help curcumin absorption (the active ingredient in turmeric)
- Potent anti-inflammatory, helps reduce colds, flu, arthritis and pain
- Promotes digestive comfort and alkalises the body
Did you know? Not only is this blend suitable for vegans and vegetarians, but this zingy blend is just as delicious served chilled with ice as it is when served warm and spicy! A winner both ways!
100% certified Organic components in individually sealed teabags:
Turmeric, Ginger, Lemon, Rosehip, Coconut, Fenugreek, Black pepper (to aid the proper absorption of the beneficial properties of turmeric).
How to use
Soak a Taka Ginger Lemon tea bag in a cup of freshly boiled water, allowing the brew to sit for a few minutes to develop and 'activate'. Natural sweetener may be added, and/or milk (or milk substitute) if you prefer. Alternatively, use a few tea bags to brew a pot and allow to cool, then chill in the fridge. Serve over ice for a fabulous zingy refresher on a hot afternoon!
Why we love Taka Turmeric
Taka Turmeric is formulated by a Capetonian nurse, Ayurveda devotee and massage therapist specialising in pain relief. Not only is the packaging plastic-free and recyclable, but this family grown business travelled personally to India to source the best organic turmeric that is ethically acquired - for a cup of 'health gold'!
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.