Organic Golden Hibiscus Cinnamon Tea Bags | Taka Turmeric
Taka Turmeric Golden Hibiscus uses a fragrant scarlet dried hibiscus flowers, to produce this 100% organic, tangy, caffeine-free spiced tea.
- Fragrant, fruity, tangy and yummy!
- Uses high dose of organic Indian turmeric per tea bag - 1000mg (1g)
- Caffeine-free with no added flavourings (no preservatives or colourants)
- Great tea for mornings, daytime or evenings
- Sourced herbs and spices contain no pesticides or harmful chemicals
- Uses black pepper and coconut to help curcumin absorption (the active ingredient in turmeric)
- Improves brain function, relieves arthritis, and boosts the immune system
- Unique fruity flavour, followed by mouth-watering tingling spice
Did you know? Not only is this blend suitable for Vegans and vegetarians, but this blend is just as delicious served chilled with ice as it is when served warm and spicy! A winner both ways!
100% certified Organic components in individually sealed teabags:
Turmeric - for a uniquely earthy taste with a slight tang of heat
Hibiscus - the flowers and petals give the distinct fruity flavour
Coconut - used for the creamy sweetness and fragrance
Ceylon cinnamon - for warmth and complexity
Liquorice - provides a hearty aftertaste and helps blend the other spices
Orange peel - adds a bittersweet perfume
Star anise - combines the richness of liquorice with the freshness of fennel
Cloves - a key ingredient, delicately balanced
Black pepper - to aid the proper absorption of the beneficial properties of turmeric
How to use
Soak a Taka tea bag in a cup of freshly boiled water, allowing the brew to sit for a few minutes to develop and 'activate'. Natural sweetener may be added. Alternatively, use a few tea bags to brew a pot and allow to cool, then chill in the fridge. Serve over ice for a fabulous tangy refresher on a hot afternoon!
Why we love Taka Turmeric
Taka Turmeric is formulated by a Capetonian nurse, Ayurveda devotee and massage therapist specialising in pain relief. Not only is the packaging plastic-free and recyclable, but this family grown business travelled personally to India to source the best organic turmeric that is ethically acquired - for a cup of 'health gold'!
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.