Organic Fusilli Pasta | Bio Italia
Organic Fusilli Pasta
Bio Italia Certified Organic Fusilli Pasta (500g) is a delicious vegan pasta made from the highest quality organic durum wheat semolina. Its unique spiral shape allows for the perfect balance of sauce and pasta in every bite, making it the perfect canvas for any sauce. Plus, it's ethically sourced and good for the environment. Cook up a batch today and experience the perfect combination of flavor, texture, and sustainability.
- Made from the finest certified organic durum wheat semolina, ensuring a pure, healthy and delicious meal
- The unique spiral shape of the fusilli is perfect for holding onto sauce, guaranteeing a rich and flavorful taste in every bite
- Crafted using traditional techniques that have been perfected over generations, resulting in a pasta with the perfect al dente texture
- Produced with a strong commitment to sustainability and ethical farming practices, ensuring that every bite is good for you and good for the environment
- An ideal ingredient for a wide variety of dishes, from classic Italian recipes to innovative new creations, Bio Italia Certified Organic Fusilli Pasta is a versatile and delicious addition to any kitchen
Did you know? The word "Durum" is Latin for “hard” and Durum wheat is so-called because of the strength of the durum berry - which requires significant force to mill!
Ingredients used in Bio Italia organic Fusilli pasta: 100% Certified Organic Durum Wheat Semolina
How to use these Organic Fusilli Pasta
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook until your desired consistency.
Note: Contains wheat. This product is stored and processed with other products containing gluten, legumes (including soy), seeds (including Sesame) and cross contamination may occur.
Why we love Bio Italia
If you don't have the pleasure of an Italian mama's cooking, Bio Italia brings the taste of Italy to your table! We absolutely love the simplicity of this range of authentic Italian pasta, soups, sauces, canned beans and tomatoes that are organic and GMO-free. Best of all, Bio Italia soups, sauces and beans are precooked and ready to use - Bellissimo!
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.