Quinoa (Organic) 500g | Health Connection Wholefoods
500g sustainably-sourced, gluten-free organic quinoa
Quinoa is a seed high in energy and a source of complete plant-based protein - great for vegans! Has a light, fluffy texture and a mild, nutty flavour when cooked. A wonderful alternative to rice, porridge or couscous!
- Quinoa is a Peruvian superfood, known as the 'mother of grains'
- Packed with vitamins, minerals, fibre, protein, healthy fats and antioxidants
- Aids healthy digestion, bowel movements and helps you feel fuller for longer (great for weight-loss)
- Helps stabilise your blood sugar levels and cardiovascular system
- Contains many anti-inflammatory nutrients
- Organically and sustainably grown
Organic quinoa seeds
How to use
Bring 1/2 cup of quinoa to the boil with 1 cup of water/stock. Cover and simmer for 14-18 minutes. Can be used with either sweet or savoury dishes, baked goods, salads, hot meals and more!Make Superfoods a part of your daily diet and feel the difference!
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.