African Wormwood Essential Oil (Wilde Als) | Pure Indigenous
African Wormwood: A must in the home medicine chest!
- Pleasantly aromatic Indigenous herb with strong medicinal properties
- Eases coughs, blocked nasal passages and tight chests when inhaled
- Rub on temples to relieve headache, fever and flu
- A few drops in the bath with clear the nose and chest and reduce fever
- Rids feet and shoes of bad odor
- Moth repellent and natural insecticide spray
- Believed to have magical properties, particularly as a love charm!
- Locally produced to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
African Wormwood Oil (Artemisia Afra), also known as wild wormwood, African wormwood, wilde-als and zengana, is named after the Greek goddess Artemis. It's a common species in South Africa and a popular medicinal plant.
Directions for use
- Place a few drops of African Wormwood Essential Oil in your shoes or socks to combat bad smell.
- Use a few drops of oil with steam inhalation ior in the bath f you have a cold, flu, fever, cough, headache or nasal congestion (or use in an oil burner or cold mist diffuser at night time)
Caution: Essential oils should not be taken internally and are not recommended during pregnancy, breastfeeding or on small babies.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.