Pure Indigenous Baobab Oil to Nourish your Skin
Baobab Oil for a soft and nourished skin! (100ml)
- Use on its own to nourish and repair skin or as a carrier oil for your choice of essential oils
- Moisturises and restores the skin
- Reduces eczema, psoriasis, rosacea and other inflammatory skin conditions
- Stimulates collagen production due to high levels of Vitamin C
- Filled with Omega 3, 6 and 9 which nourishes and promotes optimum functioning of the skin
- 100% pure, cold pressed carrier oil
- Locally produced to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
IngredientsBaobab Oil (Adansonia Digitea) is extracted from the seeds of the Baobab Tree. It's jam-packed with antioxidants and Omegas 3, 6 and 9, in addition to containing high levels of Vitamin C. Due to its immensely beneficial uses, Baobab Oil has been used for centuries by Africans for its cosmetic and health effects.
Directions for use
Use Pure Indigenous Baobab Oil as an ideal base for a few drops of essential oils for a true Aromatherapy experience. Baobab Oil can also be used alone as a nourishing and restoring treatment for skin and hair.
Why we love Pure Indigenous
The Pure Indigenous team are passionate about nature, plants and especially essential oils, but mostly they love Africa and its huge natural and cultural diversity.
Their ranges have been inspired by the many healing plants unique to South Africa and used in African Traditional Medicine for centuries by indigenous people in their healing practices and rituals to bring harmony to their homes, health and family.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.