Pure Indigenous Marula Oil
Marula Carrier Oil - Moisturising and Antioxidant Effects (100ml)
- Promotes smoothness, hydration and softening of skin
- Marula Carrier Oil has a high resistance to oxidation
- 100% pure, cold pressed indigenous carrier oil
- You may use the Marula Carrier Oil as a skin treatment on its own or add a few drops of your preferred Pure Indigenous's essential oil as a massage oil
- Locally produced to reduce YOUR carbon footprint
Marula Oil (Sclerocarya Birrea) is extracted from the seeds of the Marula fruit (considered one of Africa’s botanical treasures), rich in sterols and high potency anti-oxidants. One of the benefits of Marula Carrier Oil is that it has a long shelf life of up to 2 years if stored correctly. It's an excellent ingredient to use for the purpose of skin softness, smoothness and hydration.
Directions for use
All of Pure Indigenous's carrier oils are an ideal base to combine a few drops of essential oils for a true Aromatherapy experience. Marula Carrier Oil can also be used alone for a nourishing treatment for skin and hair.
Why we love Pure Indigenous
The Pure Indigenous team are passionate about nature, plants and especially essential oils, but mostly they love Africa and its huge natural and cultural diversity.
Their ranges have been inspired by the many healing plants unique to South Africa and used in African Traditional Medicine for centuries by indigenous people in their healing practices and rituals to bring harmony to their homes, health and family.