Pure Indigenous Mongongo Carrier Oil
Mongongo Oil - Indigenous and Nourishing (100ml)
- Local oil with superior nourishing and healing properties
- Used to promote skin's elasticity and suppleness and reduce the signs of aging
- Moisturising effect for skin that's been damaged from the sun, dry weather or similar effects
- 100% pure, cold pressed indigenous oil
- May be used directly on skin or blended with a few drops of your preferred Pure Indigenous's essential oil and used as a carrier oil for aromatherapy massage
- Locally produced to reduce YOUR carbon footprint
IngredientsMongongo/Manketti Nut Oil (Schinziophytor Rautanenii) is extracted from the Manketti Nut trees found throughout Southern Africa. Mongongo Oil is rich in various minerals and linoleic acid. It's composed of polyunsaturated fatty acids and boasts an abundance of Vitamin E, Omega 6 and Magnesium.
Directions for use
Apply a few drops of Mongongo Oil to the skin or hair for a nourishing treatment.
All of Pure Indigenous's carrier oils are also an ideal base to combine a few drops of essential oils for a true Aromatherapy experience.
Why we love Pure Indigenous
The Pure Indigenous team are passionate about nature, plants and especially essential oils, but mostly they love Africa and its huge natural and cultural diversity.
Their ranges have been inspired by the many healing plants unique to South Africa and used in African Traditional Medicine for centuries by indigenous people in their healing practices and rituals to bring harmony to their homes, health and family.