Seafood Spice Tin (175g) | Funky Ouma
- Natural process gives sea spices a fresh flavour, right from the sea!
- Insanely good on all seafood!
- Can also be added to savoury muffins, roasting veg, or cocktail dips
- All natural herbs grown locally
- No preservatives or additives, non irradiated
- Packaged in a beautiful, trendy tin - great for gifting!
Did you know? Adding fish to your diet is extremely beneficial for health. Seafood is a natural source of the heart healthy Omega-3 fatty acids - so add this spice to your pantry and cook up a seafood meal for the family!
Sea salt (non-irradiated), garlic, onlions, black pepper, coriander, lemon zest, dill, parsley, olives, thyme, cayenne pepper, marjoram.
How to use
Add to fish and seafood dishes to impart the distinctive flavour of the sea. Tip: This is a great spice to add to dips, served with seafood starters. Also a wonderful addition to seafood soups and broths - or a traditional chowder or seafood Paella.
Why we love Funky Ouma
Funky Ouma was started by a seriously 'funky' grandmother of 10 and her youngest daughter - on their farm outside Paarl. They offer healthy cooking and braai-salt mixtures to spice up your life and your meals - made with a generous pinch of love. We adore these quality naturally home grown herbs!
This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.