Self-Raising Flour (Gluten-Free) 500g | Health Connection Wholefoods
500g sustainably-sourced, gluten-free self-raising flour
Convenient self-raising flour mix can be used as a substitute for wheat flour in baking bread, cakes, muffins and biscuits.
- Xanthan gum has been added to ensure a stretchy, springy end result (less crumbly texture than usual gluten-free flours)
- High in fibre, B vitamins and plant-based protein
- Aids healthy digestion and helps you feel fuller for longer (great for weight-loss)
- Use as you would a normal self-raising flour - same result, just without the gluten or additives!
- Free of common allergens and non-GMO
Rice flour, potato flour, tapioca flour, maize flour*, buckwheat flour, raising agents (mono calcium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate), xanthan gum. * Does not contain genetically modified organisms.
Includes raising agents, so there’s no need to add baking soda.
How to use
Use in the place of self raising wheat flour in baking. Xanthan gum acts as a binding agent. Please Note: When using this flour in a recipe, it may require a little more liquid than a wheat-based flour.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.