Skin Dr - Natural homeopathic remedy for psoriasis & eczema (Buy 3 Get 1 FREE)
(NB Customers from the USA, Canada & the UK: This product is also available via Native Remedies in the USA)
Homeopathic help for eczema & psoriasis
- Treats the symptoms and underlying causes of psoriasis & eczema
- Improves skin health and functioning and strengthens the membranes of cells in the skin
- Reduces the symptoms of dry scaly skin
- Treats and prevents watery and itchy skin and blisters
- Promotes healthy cell renewal and removes dead and infected skin cells
- Safe for all ages, including during pregnancy & breastfeeding
- *Buy 3 Get 1 Free* Special Offer available for this product!
Understanding the skin
The skin is the largest organ of the body and accounts for about 16 percent of a person’s body weight. It is flexible, waterproof, and covers the entire outside of the body. It performs several important roles, including acting as a barrier, regulating influence between the outside environment and the controlled environment within our bodies, as well as providing assistance to the liver, kidneys, and intestines in the removal of waste.
Eczema and psoriasis are two of the most common chronic skin problems. Although they are different conditions, with different mechanisms, both are characterised by an inflammatory skin response, resulting in patches of inflamed itchy skin which can form blisters and, in the case of psoriasis, raised red patches, covered by silvery scales. Doctors are not really sure about the underlying causes of eczema & psoriasis, but it is thought that one of the problems is an inflammatory immune response to certain triggers (like stress, certain foods or chemicals). Eczema and psoriasis tend to run in families, so it is known that there is often a genetic factor. Although these two skin conditions are not allergies, per se, people who develop eczema and psoriasis often have a history of allergy problems such as asthma and hayfever.
Conventional treatment of eczema and psoriasis is aimed at controlling the condition and may include a combination of simple topical treatments (such as moisturizing and lubricating products), corticosteroid creams, oral corticosteroids, antihistamines or light therapy.
The natural way
While conventional treatments for eczema and psoriasis may help to varying degrees, they can also come with unwanted side effects. For this reason, many people prefer a more natural approach. As eczema and psoriasis are both chronic inflammatory skin conditions, with symptoms or 'flare ups' being related to exposure to certain triggers, it is very important to gain an in depth understanding in order to successfully treat these conditions safely and effectively.
Of course, the most desirable outcome would be to avoid flare ups completely and this means taking preventative action! This includes maintaining good skin health (the skin is not unlike many other organs in the body, in that it requires good nutrients and balance for sustained health) as well as a healthy lifestyle. Eating regular, healthy meals (that contain ‘good’ oils) can go a long way to providing the nutritional needs of skin cells and moisturizing the skin. Vitamins, minerals and other nutritional substances are all important building blocks of skin health and drinking 8 glasses of water a day can help to further hydrate the skin.
Identifying individual triggers can also help. As these differ from person to person, it is important to keep a skin diary. Learn to manage and control stress levels, as stress is a very common trigger for eczema and psoriasis flare ups.
Natural remedies have an excellent record in the of maintenance skin and systemic health and are well worth exploring in a quest for skin support...
How can Skin Dr help?
Skin Dr. is a 100% homeopathic remedy, containing biochemic tissue salts and homeopathic ingredients to cleanse and purify the entire system, support healthy lymphatic functioning and address the symptoms of a range of skin conditions, including psoriasis & eczema. Taken internally, Skin Dr. helps to balance and hydrate the skin, improve the supply of oxygen at cellular level, promote skin healing and remove dead and infected cells.
A healthy skin is one of the best defenses against eczema and psoriasis flare ups. Skin Dr is taken internally and like all homeopathic remedies, stimulates the natural healing forces of the body from within to address the symptoms experienced without any troublesome side effects. By addressing skin health at a cellular level and supporting all skin cells, Skin Dr may be used to safely address problem skin, and promote skin health and renewal. Presented in small sucking tablet form, Skin Dr is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
Skin Dr is especially formulated for the homeopathic treatment of psoriasis and eczema in teens and adults. We also have an effective children's remedy called Junior E-Sprinkles, formulated specifically for babies and children.
As skin cleansing and hydration is an important part of the successful management of eczema and psoriasis, Skin Dr is recommended along with the following natural cleansing and moisturising products:
- WashAway E-Skin Cleanser - contains herbal ingredients and NO soap or irritants!
- ClearAway E-Skin Cream - natural moisuriser, containing NO artificial chemicals, parabens, petrochemicals or sodium laurel sulphate
Skin Dr contains the following 100% active homeopathic ingredients in equal parts and in therapeutic dosage
- Nat mur. (6C) is is a biochemic tissue salt which helps to maintain the body's water balance and is an essential component of all living cells. This tissue salt has an excellent reputation for effectively treating eczema (dry and scaly as well as itching and weeping) as well as psoriasis and any other skin condition that is associated with blisters and watery discharge from the skin. It is also useful for the treatment of allergy rashes and all itching skin conditions, including chicken pox.
- Kali mur. (6C) acts as a blood and lymph cleanser, a waste eliminator and a natural anti-inflammatory. It is very helpful in relieving skin itching, blistering and inflammation and will also prevent skin infection caused by frequent scratching. Due to the lymph cleansing and skin soothing properties of this tissue salt, Kali. Mur. is also invaluable in the treatment of infectious childhood diseases like mumps, chicken pox, scarlet fever and measles. Additional benefits include the alleviation of conditions associated with inflammation and swelling such as arthritis, rheumatism, bursitis, prostate swelling as well as a range of other conditions.
- Kali sulph. (6C) is a biochemic tissue salt that helps to distribute oxygen throughout the body and to each individual cell and keeps all cell membranes healthy. By providing essential oxygen to inflamed or infected cells, Kali. sulph. effectively assists healing, reduces inflammation and removes infected or dead cells. This tissue salt is well-known for its ability to treat stubborn eczema and psoriasis and is equally effective in treating other skin conditions such as acne, ringworm, dandruff, herpes blisters, warts and fungal infections of the skin and helps to promote the growth of new cells. Other uses include the treatment of sinus and respiratory congestion, hot flashes and joint pains.
- Gallium (D3) used homeopathically, this ingredient aims to help cleanse the lympohatic system and the blood. In homeopathic strength, this ingredient aims to help address toxins in the body and therefore assist in the treatment of chronic skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and acne. Also useful for conditions involving inflammation and swelling of glands (glandular fever, tonsillitis, mumps and prostate swelling) and for urinary problems like cystitis or urinary gravel.
- Urtica urens (D3) is used homeopathically as an anti-inflammatory, diuretic and natural antispasmodic. This ingredient is suited to skin complaints, including eczema and psoriasis. Addresses lymphatic swellings helps to purify and detox the system.
Lactose: inactive ingredient:
How has Skin Dr helped others?
"I have had eczema since a child and it is the bane of my life. When I have a flare up I just don't feel like doing anything. I have had one or two flare ups since using Skin Dr but much less and they are mild in comparison. Your Washaway cleanser and cream are very good and gentle and my skin feels soft afterwards' - Hilary
"After years of trying different treatments I can hardly believe that I have found one that makes a difference! I can recommend Skin Dr tablets to any person who has psoriasis. Not only has my psoriasis cleared, but my whole skin tone is just so much better! Thank you for a wonderful product!" - Mrs B.
"I have had psoriasis since my middle teens and you can imagine how that affected me! I have a wonderful wife and great kids and am very happy, but still feel awkward when meeting new people - or starting a new job for example. Your Skin Dr has helped very much and for the first time I feel positive that I have control over my condition, which I feel has controlled me for many years. That is saying a lot about a medicine and even a natural medicine but believe me I mean every word that I say!" - Gerald
"I can recommend anyone with psoriasis should use the Skin Dr. remedy. I did not believe it could work when a friend with psoriasis emailed me about it, but I decided to try it and see. I can see a very big difference after only three weeks and I am told that this will continue. You will never know how happy I am that I listened to my friends advice!" - Sara
How do I use Skin Dr?
Slowly dissolve 2 tablets under your tongue in a clean mouth 2 - 4 times daily. One can also crush two tablets and dissolve in about 100 ml of water and spray or sponge onto the skin.
Safe during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Consult your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.
Feelgood Tip: Skin Dr may also be used along with the following natural remedies:
- ClearAway E-Skin Cream - chemical free moisturiser and re-hydrator
- WashAway E-Skin Cleanser - Chemical and soap free cleanser
- Liver Thrive - herbal remedy to support liver health & functioning
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.