Soil Organic Hemp Seed Carrier Oil: Certified Organic
For customers outside South Africa, please CLICK HERE for International Shipping
Moisturising & Nourishing Organic Hemp Seed Oil (Cannabis sativa) (100ml)
- Hemp seed is wonderfully nourishing & balancing for the skin
- Easily absorbed without leaving significant residue
- Softens and hydrates the skin
- Contains Vitamin D - essential in the absorption of Calcium
- Anti-oxidants & essential fatty acids protect the skin and prevent aging
- Hemp seed oil may be used on its own or as a carrier oil, blended with essential oils
- Use as a luxurious massage oil or as a skin enriching bath oil
- Good for you - good for the environment!
- Makes a wonderful, locally produced, organic gift
- Certified organic & proudly made in South Africa
Made by cold pressing the seeds, hemp seed oil is made from the seeds of the Cannabis sativa plant, although it does not contain the psycho-active properties.
The oil from Cannabis sativa, or hemp seeds, is highly nutritious, containing Vitamin B, manganese, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc and iron, as well as essential fatty acids (linoleic, oleic and alpha-linoleic)
Soil Organic Hemp Seed Oil is an excellent skin care oil as it is easily absorbed. We love it applied to the skin on its own, or blended into a bath or massage oil with selected Soil Essential Oils. Try a few drops of lavender and rose geranium for relaxation, lemongrass and grapefruit to heighten the senses or sandalwood and frankincense for sensual luxury!
Soil Organic Hemp Seed Oil is locally made in South Africa and is certified organic - meaning only goodness touches your skin, while you can relax assured that you are using nothing that will harm the environment.
So go on - spoil yourself or a loved one!
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.