Soil Organic Rosehip Oil (100ml) Anti-aging, reduces wrinkles & scars
Pure Organic Rose Hip Oil (Rose canina) 100 ml
- Rosehip oil is extracted from the seeds of the wild rose-bush, indigenous to parts of the Ukhlamba (Maluti/Drakensberg)) Highlands
- High Vitamin A and essential fatty acid content regenerates the skin, restoring youthful appearance - making it ideal for dry and damaged skin
- Reduces wrinkles and the signs of skin aging, particularly as a result of sun damage
- Also highly recommended for for scar tissue or to prevent stretch marks
- May also be used as a nourishing carrier oil for massage
- Good for you - good for the environment too!
- Certified organic and vegan friendly
- Proudly made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
- 100 ml bottle goes a long way!
Look young again with Organic Rosehip Oil!
Rose Hip oil is extracted from the seeds of the intense, red coloured fruits of the wild rose-bush, which is indigenous to parts of the Ukhlamba (Maluti/Drakensberg)) Highlands. This nourishing oil is known for its tissue regenerating properties and is ideal for dry and damaged skin due to its high vitamin A and essential fatty acid content. It is also used to treat scarring and to reduce wrinkles and signs of premature ageing, particularly as a result of sun damage.
Apply directly to the face or affected area. Soil Organic Rosehip Oil may also be used as a carrier oil for massage due to its highly beneficial skin health giving properties.
Soil Rosehip Oil is 100% natural and Certified Organic - because you don't want to put any harsh petrochemicals, preservatives or chemical fragrance on YOUR skin, naturally!
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.