Soil Ugandan Shea Butter: Luxurious & Certified Organic!
Luxurious & Nourishing Organic Shea Butter by SOIL (100ml)
- Unrefined organic Shea Butter
- A wonderful natural moisturiser that protects & nourishes dry & damaged skin
- High in vitamins A & E to moisturise, heal and prevent aging
- regular use can improve many skin conditions, including scarring, eczema, psoriasis, burns, rashes, acne, stretch marks, as well as dry, cracked heels, knees & elbows
- Safe for use on babies too (makes a marvelous bum cream!)
- Good for you - good for the environment
- Makes a wonderful, locally produced, organic gift
- Certified organic
- Proudly made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
Like rain on parched soil, this gorgeous Shea Butter is simply soaked up by dry and damaged skin, leaving it soft, supple and smooth! Soil Shea Butter is produced in Uganda from the nuts of the Shea Tree, indigenous to Africa. Use as a daily moisturiser, face and body cream to heal, soften and protect your skin all over!
Soil Ugandan Shea Butter is Certified Organic - because you don't want to put any harsh petrochemicals, preservatives or chemical fragrance on YOUR skin, naturally!
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.