Solgar Advanced 40+ Acidophilus: Probiotics for healthy intestinal balance (120 veggie caps)
Solgar Advanced 40+ Acidophilus: Helps to maintain balance of intestinal flora
- Excellent supplement for digestive & intestinal health
- Especially formulated for people over 40 years old
- Contains both Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium strains that are essential for gastro-intestinal wellbeing.
- Assists with candida balance and helps to prevent recurring thrush & yeast infections
- Wonderful supplement for people with digestive complaints like IBS, indigestion or reflux
- May prevent negative effects of antibiotic treatment
- Balanced intestinal flora contribute to a strong immune system
- Contains no preservatives, artificial colours or flavourants
- Dairy-free, wheat-free, soy-free & gluten-free
- Suitable for vegans
Why we love Solgar
We especially love the Solgar range of nutritional supplements due to their reputation for the best quality, science based approach to support total health and well-being. For many people, Solgar is the Gold Standard of nutritional supplements, due to the quality of their products as well as high manufacturing standards. We also love their recyclable glass containers that don't add to environmental pollution!
Solgar Advanced 40+ Acidophilus contains: Advanced 40+ Acidophilus complex (1.5 billion total microorganisms providing: l. Acidophilus, la-5® 300 million viable microorganisms, l. Rhamnosus gg, lgg® 300 million viable microorganisms, l. Paracasei, l. casei 431® 300 million viable microorganisms, B. Lactis, bb-12® 300 million viable microorganisms, S. Thermophilus, th-4® 300 million viable microorganisms, Advanced 40+ Acidophilus complex (Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline cellulose, Sodium alginate, Cultures, Silica, Vegetable magnesium stearate), Vegetable cellulose, Microcrystalline cellulose, Vegetable magnesium stearate.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) veggie capsule once or twice daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.