Solgar Calcium Ascorbate Crystals: Buffered Vitamin C
Solgar Calcium Ascorbate Crystals: Gentle Vitamin C with Calcium for Maximum Absorbability (125g)
- Buffered Vitamin C formula providing 100% pure and fully reacted calcium ascorbate.
- Gentle, non-acidic form of powdered vitamin C, suitable for people who need large amounts of vitamin c or those who find tablets difficult to swallow.
- pH balanced and gentle on the stomach
- Just under 1/2 teaspoon daily gives you more than 2000mg of Vitamin C
- Easily mixed with water or juice or stirred into smoothies
- Recommended with Solgar's Chelated Zinc at the start of a cold or 'flu attack
- No Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soya, Yeast, Preservatives, Sweeteners, Artificial Flavours or Colours
- Vegan friendly
Why we love Solgar
We especially love the Solgar range of nutritional supplements due to their reputation for the best quality, science based approach to support total health and well-being. For many people, Solgar is the Gold Standard of nutritional supplements, due to the quality of their products as well as high manufacturing standards. We also love their recyclable glass containers that don't add to environmental pollution and the fact that you don't get any artificial preservatives or other nasties with your supplements!
Each 1/4 teaspoonful provides: Calcium Ascorbate 1300mg providing Vitamin C 1066mg and Calcium 122mg
This product contains NO EXCIPIENTS and no artificial ingredients of any kind
As a dietary supplement for adults, take ¼ teaspoonful (approx. 1300 mg) daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed directions for use.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. **This amount of Vitamin C may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.