Rhodiola Root Extract | Solgar
We all know stress takes a toll on the body, thankfully there's Rhodiola Root Extract (60 vegetable capsules), a vital adaptogen to assist us in coping with day-to-day stress! Specifically formulated with full potency Rhodiola (Arctic root), it's fantastically effective when used to help with anxiety and fatigue.
- Formulated with full potency Rhodiola extract (Rhodiola rosea / Arctic root) for maximum effectiveness
- A vital adaptogen to combat day-to-day stress and anxiety, restoring the nervous system
- Supports healthy energy levels - helps your body to cope with fatigue
- A great complimentary product when used in conjunction with Ashwagandha
- Contains no gluten, wheat, yeast, sugar, salt, artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners, artificial preservatives, or artificial colors. Vegan & Vegetarian friendly.
Did you know? Rhodoila is known as "The Golden Root" and the Vikings used Rhodiola in the hopes of boosting their endurance and strength!
Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Microcrystalline Cellulose, PhytO2 X® Blend (L-ascorbic acid, natural beta-carotene).
How to use
As a dietary supplement for adults, take 1 - 3 vegetable capsules daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Note: If you are pregnant, consult with your doctor before taking any supplement. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Tip: Many have found that taking Rhodiola along with Ashwagandha has been extremely beneficial in restoring and sustaining energy and stress-free living.
Why we love Solgar
We especially love the Solgar range of nutritional supplements due to their reputation for the best quality, science based approach to support total health and well-being. For many people, Solgar is the Gold Standard of nutritional supplements, due to the quality of their products as well as high manufacturing standards. We also love their recyclable glass containers that don't add to environmental pollution!
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.