Solgar L-Carnitine 1500mg - For energy & sports endurance
Solgar L-Carnitine (liquid) - boosts energy and sports endurance
- Contains the amino acid L-Carnitine
- Extra strength, easily absorbed liquid format
- Boosts energy and increases physical endurance
- Aids recovery after high intensity exercise
- Includes pantothenic acid, a key coenzyme responsible for energy release from cells.
- Perfect supplement for sports people, athletes and to maximise your workout
- Assists with heart health
- Gluten-free, dairy-free, yeast-free, wheat-free, soy-free, no artificial flavouring
What is L-Carnitine?
L-Carnitine is an amino acid derivative and a nutrient involved in lipid (fat) metabolism. L-carnitine helps the body to produce energy. It is also important for heart and brain function, muscle movement, and many other body processes. L-Carnitine is an excellent daily supplement for people who want to maximise their work out, for high intensity exercise athletes or sportspeople, as well as for strict vegans or vegetarians. Solgar L-Carnitine includes pantothenic acid, a co-enzyme involved in energy release from cells.
Why we love Solgar
We especially love the Solgar range of nutritional supplements due to their reputation for the best quality, science-based approach to supporting total health and well-being. For many people, Solgar is the Gold Standard of nutritional supplements, due to the quality of their products as well as high manufacturing standards. We also love their recyclable glass containers that don't add to environmental pollution!
Solgar L-Carnitine Liquid contains: L-Carnitine, Pantothenic acid, Vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil & coconut oil), Purified water, Citric acid, Natural lemon flavor, Potassium sorbate, Sodium benzoate.
(Shake the bottle) As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) tablespoon (15ml) twice daily, preferably on an empty stomach, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.