Solgar Milk Thistle: Herbal Support for Healthy Livers
Solgar Milk Thistle: Live longer with a healthy liver! (60 Veggie Caps)
- Supports liver functioning, health & regeneration
- Excellent liver tonic for people with compromised livers
- Used traditionally for more than 2000 years to treat liver & gallbladder disorders
- Research suggests that Milk Thistle may help to decrease blood sugar levels and improve cholesterol balance in people with type 2 diabetes.
- Studies have also found that milk thistle improved insulin resistance.
- By lowering LDL cholesterol levels, Milk Thistle may help to support cardiovascular and heart health
- Contains no gluten, soy, yeast, sugar, sweeteners, wheat, sodium, preservatives, artificial colours or flavourants
- Vegan & Vegetarian friendly
Solgar Milk Thistle capsules, used regularly, can help to enhance liver functioning, prevent liver damage and also encourage regeneration of damaged liver cells. This is an excellent supplement for people with compromised livers, as well as those who are using prescription drugs that have a known negative effect on the liver. It is also good for recovering alcoholics and those recovering from drug addiction. Best of all, Solgar Milk Thistle does not contain any preservatives or other artificial additives that could put further strain on the liver.
Why we love Solgar
We especially love the Solgar range of nutritional supplements due to their reputation for the best quality, science based approach to support total health and well-being. For many people, Solgar is the Gold Standard of nutritional supplements, due to the quality of their products as well as high manufacturing standards - and their focus of manufacturing health supplements without adding artificial preservatives or flavouring. We also love their recyclable glass containers that don't add to environmental pollution!
Solgar Milk Thistle Extract contains: Standardized Milk Thistle extract, Milk Thistle powder, Vegetable cellulose, Microcrystalline cellulose, PhytO2 x® blend (L-ascorbic acid, Natural betacarotene), Vegetable magnesium stearate
As a herbal supplement for adults, take up to 1 vegetable capsules three times daily, preferably at mealtimes, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.