NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) Free Form | Solgar
- Important for keratin synthesis for healthy skin, hair and nails
- Powerful liver detoxification qualities to heal and detox the liver from toxins and medications
- Powerful amino acid to help break down mucous in the body (relief for respiratory issues, sinus blockage, and even allergies)
- Contains no gluten, wheat, yeast, sugar, salt, artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners, artificial preservatives, or artificial colors
- Vegan, Vegetarian-Friendly, Kosher
Did you know? While this amino acid is found in many high-protein foods, NAC can only be obtained from taking supplements.
NAC (as N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine) 600mg. Other ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Vegetable Glycerine, water.
How to use
As a dietary supplement for adults, take 1 vegetable capsule daily with juice or water in between meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed the directions for use.
Note: If you are pregnant, consult with your doctor before taking any supplement. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Why we love Solgar
We especially love the Solgar range of nutritional supplements due to their reputation for the best quality, science based approach to support total health and well-being. For many people, Solgar is the Gold Standard of nutritional supplements, due to the quality of their products as well as high manufacturing standards. We also love their recyclable glass containers that don't add to environmental pollution!
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.