Solgar Vision Guard Plus
Solgar Vision Guard Plus - Antioxidant nutrients with Bilberry, Ginkgo Biloba and Lutein
- Helps to reduce symptoms of eye disorders, varicose veins, arthritis, free radical damage, general cardiovascular, cerebrovascular health, atheroslerosis, hyperglycaemia.
- Bilberry extract has been shown to improve circulation to the eyes, enhance oxygen and energy levels in the eye tissue and has also shown potential benefits in preventing or treating poor vision due to macular degeneration, cataracts, retinopathy and glaucoma.
- Ginkgo Biloba may be helpful in alleviating symptoms of cerebrovascular disease, poor memory, lack of alertness, Alzheimer's disease, depression, tinnitus, allergies and asthma.
- Well balanced formula to provide key nutrients which may be beneficial to help maintain the health of the eyes, including important carotenoids, lutein and zeaxanthin.
- The formula also contains a natural source of lutein and zeaxanthin extracted from the Marigold flower as well as a natural source of beta carotene/carotenoid mix instead of just beta carotene on its own as emerging research reveals that several carotenoids in combination have more potent antioxidant activity than beta carotene alone.
Why we love Solgar
We especially love the Solgar range of nutritional supplements due to their reputation for the best quality, science based approach to support total health and well-being. For many people, Solgar is the Gold Standard of nutritional supplements, due to the quality of their products as well as high manufacturing standards. We also love their recyclable glass containers that don't add to environmental pollution!
Vitamin C, Lutein, NAC, Taurine, Vitamin E, Zinc, Natural source beta-carotene, Eyebright Herb Powdered Extract, Bilberry Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Powdered Extract, Selenium, Vitamin A, Anti-caking agent (vegetable magnesium stearate)
As a dietary supplement for adults, take two (2) vegetable capsules daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant, nursing or taking other medication, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.