Pure Indigenous Soothing Oil - Pampers & Soothes Your Skin
Soothing & relaxing indigenous oil blend with a delightful Rose Geranium aroma (20 ml)
- Created from a selection of South African essential oils
- Blended in organically certified cold pressed Grape Seed Oil
- Nourishes the skin and soothes skin irritations
- Anti-inflammatory for acne and rashes
- Anti-bacteria, anti-fungal and anti-viral for skin disorders, infections and irritations
- African Helichrysum Essential Oil (Helichrysum Odoratissimum) is derived from the Greek word "helios" meaning sun and "chrysos" meaning gold, referring to the colour of the flowers in this genus. It has been used by the indigenous people throughout time in their rituals and to improve and heal skin conditions through its antibacterial and antiviral properties.
- Cape Snow Bush Essential Oil (Eriocephalus africanus) also known as the Kapokbossie or Wild Rosemary, soothes and calms through it's famous scent.
- Rose Geranium Essential Oil (Pelagonium Graveolens) is indigenous to the Cape Province of South Africa and is extracted from the flowers. It's been used for centuries as a wound healer, to balance energies, to enhance moods, treat various skin ailments and last but not least, for its sweet aromatic scents.
- African Lemon Bush Essential Oil (Lippia Javanica) also known as Koorsbossie/Lemoenbossie and Fever Tea/Lemon Bush/Cape Verbena, is a is one of the most fresh-smelling oils that acts as an anti-bacteria, anti-fungal and anti-viral treatment and soothes skin.
- Cape Grape Seed Oil has been used for thousands of years due to its benefits of toning the skin, protecting against sun damage, and reducing the appearance of blemishes, wrinkles, and stretch marks.
Directions for use
You can use the Soothing Oil Blend as an Aromatherapy massage oil or apply to affected areas. It may also be used as a burner oil, in the bath or as a steam inhalation.
Caution: Essential oils are not recommended during pregnancy, breastfeeding or on babies/children. For topical use only.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.