SOS-HistaDrops - Relieves hay fever & seasonal respiratory allergies
(NB Customers from the USA, Canada & the UK: This product is also available via Native Remedies in the USA)
Natural anti-histamine - Fast relief without the side effects!
- Treats the symptoms of airborne allergies, Allergic Rhinitis and hayfever
- Clears a runny nose and watering eyes
- Reduces wheezing, sneezing and itchy eyes and nose
- Relieves inflammation, redness and swollen eyes
- Reduces dependence on OTC and prescription antihistamines
- No unwanted side effects or drowsiness
- Safe for children & adults
- *Buy 3 Get 1 Free* Special Offer available for this product!
Hay fever & allergies
Symptoms of hay fever (allergic rhinitis) include headache, sneezing, running nose, watering eyes as well as itchy eyes and nose. Hay fever is an allergic reaction to an allergen.
Allergies are usually treated with drugs called antihistamines. Antihistamine drugs work by blocking the release of histamine in response to an allergen. This prevents the allergic reaction in the short term and helps to clear allergic reactions like sneezing, red, itchy and watery eyes and nose. However, antihistamines also often have unwanted side effects like drowsiness, heart palpitations, impaired concentration, etc. Because they often become less effective over time, it may be necessary to keep trying new drugs to try and achieve the same therapeutic effect.
The natural way
One of the most frequently requested remedies by our customers was for a safe and effective alternative natural remedy to treat hay fever and airborne allergies. Customers indicated a dissatisfaction with antihistamine drugs and a need to find an effective natural alternative. Many customers had previously tried herbal remedies for hayfever without much success.
After researching various formulae, we arrived at the conclusion that the best effect would be achieved by combining herbal and homeopathic ingredients for fast, safe and effective relief of the major symptoms of hayfever and allergic rhinitis linked to airborne allergens. Manufactured in a fast acting tincture formula, SOS HistaDrops can quickly clear all the troublesome symptoms of airborne allergies, while also helping to strengthen your system against further attacks.
How can SOS HistaDrops help?
SOS HistaDrops are taken when needed at the first signs of the symptoms of hay fever, allergic rhinitis or reactions to airborne allergens like pollen, grass seeds, house dust, animal dander, etc. This natural remedy for seasonal allergies and hay fever combines herbal and homeopathic ingredients known for their ability to maintain balance in the immune system and to support histamine levels within the normal range – for clear eyes, noses and easy breathing. Manufactured in a fast-acting tincture formula, SOS HistaDrops provides on-the-spot support when you need it. This safe and effective natural formula can be used by adults and children.
SOS HistaDrops contain the following herbal and homeopathic ingredients in fast acting tincture form:
- Urtica urens has been used for many centuries in folk medicine to treat inflammation and allergies. Modern research has recently supported its use as and effective anti-inflammatory and natural antihistamine. It is a rich source of quercitin, a flavonoid known to inhibit the release of histamine without the side effects of antihistamine drugs.
- Plantago lanceolata (also known as plantain) also has a long history of traditional use for the treatment of respiratory complaints, including coughs and inflammation and has known anti-catarrhal and antispasmodic properties. Plantago has been approved by the German Commission E to treat coughs and soothe the irritation of mucous membranes and is extremely effective in the treatment of allergic rhinitis due to its soothing and astringent properties.
- Allium cepa (30C) is a homeopathic remedy which quickly treats stinging, burning, streaming nose and eyes and stops violent sneezing attacks, while reducing inflammation in swollen itchy eyes.
- Ars. iod. (30C) is also homeopathically formulated to assist with all the symptoms of hayfever and allergic rhinitis. It can help to reduce irritability and to prevent sneezing and a wheezing chest.
How has SOS HistaDrops helped others?
"These drops are fantastic! They work quickly & I can say that I feel more awake, rather than half asleep which is how the antihistamines made me feel. Thanks for a great remedy!!!!!!" - Alison
"My daughter has been using your Allergiclear along with the Histadrops and we have noticed a big difference. Spring used to be a difficult time of year for her and now she is more outgoing and not sneezing all the time. We are very grateful for your help." – Zelda B.
"As a sportsman I am out in the open a lot and really can suffer from grass cuttings, pollen, etc. Indoors the dust gets to me. The HistaDrops really help to reduce all the sneezing, watery eyes, nose and redness. I carry them everywhere with me!" - Ben J.
"I mix SOS HistaDrops in my water bottle so I have them with me all the time, whenever I leave the house. So easy to use and helps a lot" - Mel
How do I use SOS HistaDrops?
SOS HistaDrops come in convenient drop form, making it easy to adjust the dosage for adults and children of different ages. Simply dilute the drops in at least 1/4 cup (less for the younger child) of water or juice. After the first dose, many people also mix the required dosage in their water bottles and sip during the day in order to achieve ongoing relief.
Adults and teenagers: 10 - 15 drops every 4 hours or as needed
Children 6 - 12: 5 - 10 drops
Note: SOS HistaDrops offer fast symptomatic relief from symptoms of hayfever, allergies and allergic rhinitis whenever you need it.
For people with severe and recurring hay fever, preventative action is best. In order to balance, strengthen and support the system and protect against allergies, we recommend regular use of AllergiClear tablets as a preventative treatment for all allergic conditions. See our Special Combo Pack and Save!
Safety during pregnancy has not yet been established. Pregnant women can use our Triple Complex BronchoSoothe as an alternative.
This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.