Sunfree - Natural High Protection Natural Sunscreen for Dogs & Cats
Moisturising & high protection SPF30+ natural sun screen for dogs and cats
- Micronized 100% natural and mineral ingredients prevent penetration of both UVA and UVB rays into the animal's skin
- Helps prevent sunburn and cutaneous diseases induced by sun exposure (e.g. actinic dermatitis, epidermoid carcinomas and photosensitisation)
- No nasty chemicals to harm your pet's health if they lick their skin or fur
- Water resistant, non-greasy and non-sticky, making it a very user friendly product for dogs and cats
- Recommended for insufficiently protected skin areas (e.g. sparcely haired areas like tummy, ears, nose, interior thighs) as well as for light coloured or hairless dogs and cats
- Also recommended for depigmented areas like scars and surgical wounds or for dogs and cats who have secondary depigmentation induced by vertiligos, pemphigus, etc
- Made in France in an animal cosmetic laboratory
Titanium dioxide, aluminium oxide (sun reflecting mineral pigments), Candelilla wax (hydrating vegetable wax)
How to use
Apply on areas that need sun protection before exposure to the sun. Reapply regularly, especially after your pet has been bathed.
Should you be protecting their skin with a natural sunscreen for dogs and cats (30 ml)?
Getting out in the sun and leading an active life is as important for our pets as it is for us. However, some dogs and cats struggle with sun exposure, especially hairless or light coloured pets and those who have sensitive or damaged skin.
At Feelgood Pets, we were very happy to find this all-natural and mineral sunscreen which is made in France in an animal cosmetic laboratory and certified SPF30+! It is easy and pleasant to use because it is non-greasy and also water resistant.
Best of all, it does its job without risk to your pet's health. There are no nasty chemicals to ingest if your dog or cat licks it off!