SuperFoods Organic Chia Seeds: Strength, Energy, Anti-Inflammatory & Digestive
For customers outside South Africa, please CLICK HERE for International Shipping
SuperFoods Organic Chia Seeds (200 g) - Energy & strength, digestive health & anti-aging
- Boosts energy, strength & endurance (great for athletes, exercise fanatics & sports enthusiasts!)
- Contains high levels of Omega 3's with anti-inflammatory properties
- Helps with appetite control, weight loss and detox (wonderful weight loss aid!)
- Soothes the digestive system with soluble rich fibre & prevents constipation
- Supports balanced blood sugar levels and healthy blood pressure and cholesterol levels (good food supplement for people with diabetes and cholesterol problems)
- Hydrates the body & maintains electrolyte balance
- High in anti-oxidants to protect against disease and aging
- Certified organic - no pesticides, preservatives, colourants or artificial chemicals
- Vegan & vegetarian friendly
How to use:
The word 'Chia' means strength and Chia seeds were grown by the Mayan people for thousands of years as a superfood crop.
Chia seeds are delicious and versatile! Due to their high nutrient content, a little goes a long way. Chia seeds swell when water is added to them and this is the best way to take them.
- Add 10 teaspoons of dry Chia seeds to 500ml water (use a jar that can close)
- Leave to soak for at least 10 minutes until the Chia seeds become a gel. The jar can be stored in the fridge for up to a week so 10 teaspoons can easily give you a week's supply of Chia seeds!
- Add to smoothies, breakfast cereal or desserts
Why we love Superfoods!
Superfoods contain only the very highest quality ingredients and are 100% certified organic - meaning that they contain no pesticides, preservatives or other harmful substances - only pure goodness for your optimum health!
Hippocrates, the father of modern medicine, said 'Let food be your medicine' - something that modern medicine seems to have forgotten! Ancient cultures such as the Mayans, Aztecs, Incas, Africans, Chinese and other cultures used certain highly praised foods to help them fight battles, give them courage, energy, fertility and even 'superpowers', On the other hand, the Western world has turned to food that makes you sick and which needs medicine to make you better again!
With Superfoods, you can embrace the true concept of health! Superfoods are foods that are certified organic and exceptionally high in vitamins, minerals and overall nutritional value. Adding superfoods to your daily diet helps to re-mineralise the body, minimizing the desire for snacking on sugar rich foods, helping the body get back on track with a healthy lifestyle.
All Superfoods products are 100% organic, highly nutritious, unprocessed and unrefined - and packed with high levels of naturally occurring bio-available nutrients and antioxidants.
Make Superfoods a part of your daily diet and feel the difference!
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.