Thyroid Assist | Herbs For An Underactive Thyroid (Buy 3 Get 1 Free)
Herbs For An Underactive Thyroid
- Helps to restore healthy thyroid functioning
- Treats iodine deficiency causing hypothyroidism
- Helps to naturally increase the production of thyroid hormones
- Assists with depression, fatigue, constipation, weight gain and other symptoms associated with hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid)
- Made in South Africa to reduce your carbon footprint
- Buy three get one free special offer available for this product
Natural Thyroid Medicine In South Africa
Thyroid Assist is a completely natural, non-addictive thyroid remedy that contains herbs for an underactive thyroid. These herbs gently balance and harmonize thyroid activity in the endocrine system. Thyroid Assist can help to rejuvenate a sluggish thyroid gland and promote regular thyroid activity - helping to attain balanced metabolism, body temperature, fertility and a healthy weight.
Thyroid Assist helps to naturally increase the production of thyroid hormones and contains the following all-natural herbs for an underactive thyroid:
- Fucus vesiculosis
- Avena sativa
- Coleus forskohlii
- Ethanol (natural preservative)
How To Use Thyroid Assist
Thyroid Assist is natural thyroid medicine in South Africa and comes in convenient concentrated tincture (drop) form and is diluted in water or juice.
Dosage: To naturally increase the production of thyroid hormones in adults and teenagers over twelve, the following dosage is required: Fifteen drops in water or juice two to three times a day.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been clinically established. Please consult your doctor should symptoms persist.
Thyroid Assist is often recommended along with the following natural remedies:
- MindSoothe - natural remedy for depression
- EcoSlim - herbal weight-loss remedy
- Fatigue Fighter - herbal remedy to boost energy levels
This natural thyroid medicine in South Africa has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.