Pure Indigenous Tranquility Oil Blend - Brings You Peace & Harmony
Peace and tranquility in a bottle! (20 ml)
- Encourages relaxation and balanced mood
- Calms and soothes your spirits
- Relieves physical and mental tension
- Lifts depression, stress, anxiety and anger
- Contains South African essential oils in a base of organically certified, cold pressed nourishing Grape Seed Oil
- Locally produced to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
- African Helichrysum Essential Oil (Helichrysum Odoratissimum) is derived from the Greek word "helios" meaning sun and "chrysos" meaning gold, referring to the colour of the flowers in this genus. It has been used In African traditional rituals to treat respiratory issues, as well as to induce relaxation and sleep.
- African Wormwood Essential Oil (Artemisia Afra), also known as wild wormwood, African wormwood, wilde-als and zengana, is named after the Greek goddess Artemis and is used to promote libido and ease coughs, colds, flu, fever and headaches.
- Cape Chamomile Essential Oil (Eriocephalus punctulatus) soothes, heals and relaxes the body and mind. It's also a great medicinal treatment for tension in the muscles.
- Rose Geranium Essential Oil (Pelagonium Graveolens) has been used for centuries as a wound healer, to balance energies, to enhance moods, treat various skin ailments and last but not least, for its aromatic scents.
- Cape Snowbush Essential Oil (Eriochephalus Africanus), also known as the wild or African rosemary, is native to the Western and Eastern Cape provinces of South Africa and is used in African Traditional Medicine to treat conditions such as depression, stress, anxiety and anger, and physical conditions such as coughs, colds/flu, muscular aches and digestion.
- Cape Grape Seed Oil has been used for thousands of years due to its benefits of toning the skin, protecting against sun damage, and reducing the appearance of blemishes, wrinkles, and stretch marks.
Directions for use
You can use the Tranquility Oil Blend as an aromatherapy massage oil, to rub onto temples, use as a burner oil, in the bath or as a steam inhalation.
Caution: Essential oils are not recommended during pregnancy, breastfeeding or on babies/children. For topical use only.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.