Tree of Life: Pure Organic Argan Oil & Activated Charcoal Soap
Pure Organic Argan Oil Soap - Activated Charcoal Face, Hand and Body Soap
- Ancient African Beauty oil loved by Hollywood celebs and plebs alike!
- A multi-purpose 125g creaming bar of soap that's nourishing, moisturising, healing and detoxifying!
- Suitable to use on your body, hands and face
- Activated Charcoal offers a powerful detoxifying effect to skin
- Argan Oil content repairs, nourishes, moisturise and assists in treating various skin conditions
- Certified organic & environmentally friendly
Once only known in Morocco, Argan oil has recently become extremely popular throughout the world - sought after from HollyWood, BollyWood and beyond for its beauty and healing benefits!
Morocco is one of the poorest parts of the world, where all-women cooperatives specialize in high quality Argan oil extraction, thereby providing a welcome income stream. Due to high demand, however, the Argan tree could quickly become an endangered species due to years of recurrent drought, forest overuse, and poor forest management. To prevent this, women cooperatives are involved in sustainability projects to support the Argan forest, the reforestation of fragile and particularly degraded lowlands and also to provide education to rural women.
The Argan forest, which covers about 8,280 km2 , was declared a Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO in 1998.
How to use:
Use in the bath/shower as you would any other bar of soap.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.