Triple Complex BronchoSoothe | Feelgood Health
Natural tissue salt formulation opens your airways, eases difficult breathing & supports respiratory health! (180 tablets)
- Natural tissue salt tonic for the respiratory system
- Opens up bronchioles & reduces acute bronchospasm
- Restores easy breathing & reduces stress linked to asthma attacks
- Prevents asthma attacks caused by cold air and allergic reactions
- Safe for all ages and during pregnancy
- Made in South Africa to reduce YOUR carbon footprint
Tissue Salts are natural, suitable for the whole family and may be taken alongside other medications and dietary supplements including minerals and vitamins. Particular tissue salts are associated with certain organs in the body or with different aspects of systemic functioning. Practitioners will therefore recommend a combination of one or more tissue salts, depending on the problems that need treatment.
Triple Complex BronchoSoothe contains the following selected biochemic tissue salts:
Kali Phos (D6), Mag Phos (D6), Nat Sulph (D6), Lactose (inactive ingredient)
How do I use Triple Complex BronchoSoothe?
Triple Complex BronchoSoothe can be used as a daily supplement for respiratory health in its own right, or as an adjunct to enhance the benefits of other natural medicines. It comes in small sucking tablets which are placed under the tongue to dissolve.
6 years and older: As a regular supplement, dissolve 2 - 4 tablets under the tongue or chew in the mouth three times daily. During times of respiratory distress, the frequency of dosage can be increased to every 10 minutes if necessary.
Age 1 - 6 years: One tablet three times daily (may be crushed into a powder and sprinkled in the mouth). Frequency of dosage may be increased as above.
- Small animals: 1 tablet crushed in food or water, 3 x daily.
- Medium to large animals: 2 tablets crushed in food or water, 3 x daily.
- Acute symptoms in animals: increase frequency of dosage to every hour until symptoms subside.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.