Triple Complex Diabetonic - Tissue salts for natural blood sugar balance (Buy 3 Get 1 FREE)
For customers outside South Africa, please CLICK HERE for International Shipping
Keep blood sugar levels stable and reduce the craving for sweet foods
- Great supplement for anyone with Diabetes
- Pancreatic tonic
- Promotes healthy blood sugar & insulin levels
- Helps reduce the craving for sweet foods
- Safe for all ages and during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- *Buy 3 Get 1 Free* Special Offer available for this product!
What are tissue salts?
Biochemic Tissue Salts are specially prepared micro-doses of the body’s 12 essential minerals. In 1873, a German doctor, Dr Schussler, first identified these 12 tissue salts, or cell salts, as being the building blocks of all life, present in the body in certain proportions for optimum health. According to Dr Schussler, an imbalance in any of the tissue salts would result in 'dis'ease' of the body, depending on the tissue salt concerned. Tissue salts are therefore important elements of cellular health. Although they are not strictly speaking homeopathic, tissue salts form part of homeopathy today. Note: Tissue salts are unrelated to salt and are safe for all ages and during pregnancy.
With today’s highly processed foods and modern farming methods, keeping a healthy balance of minerals in the body is often hard to do. It is also well-known that minerals are lost through stress and exposure to pollutants. Most people these days can benefit from daily vitamin supplements and the same applies to tissue salts.
These micro-minerals are important to:
- assist the body with the optimal functioning of living cells
- prevent deficiency and maintain cellular balance
- optimise absorption of nutrients from the diet
- assist in cell regeneration and replacement
- help avoid common ailments or illness that may result from an imbalance in cells
Tissue Salts are natural, suitable for the whole family and may be taken alongside other medications and dietary supplements including minerals and vitamins. Particular tissue salts are associated with certain organs in the body or with different aspects of systemic functioning. Practitioners will therefore recommend a combination of one or more tissue salts, depending on the problems that need treatment.
As always, at Feelgood Health, we like to make good health easy for you! That is why we have formulated a range of tissue salts in combination, selecting the best combination for the health benefit that you are trying to achieve. Each of our tissue salt remedies contain THREE of the twelve Schussler cell salts in order to address specific concerns such as digestion, nervous system functioning, brain health, blood sugar balance, respiratory health, sleep, slimming or nicotine withdrawal.
Triple Complex Diabetonic
Triple Complex Diabetonic combines the following three bio-chemic tissue salts, especially chosen to support insulin production & stable blood sugar levels. Triple Complex Diabetonic can benefit all people, but is especially good as a supplement for people with diabetes or those who are pre-diabetic. Triple Complex Diabetonic is safe to use along with prescription meds (including insulin) as well as natural medicines.
Triple Complex Diabetonic contains the following selected biochemic tissue salts:
- Kali sulph (D6), also called Kalium sulphate - a biochemic tissue salt that assists with metabolism and cellular oxygenation, thereby supporting the health of all cells. Another function of Kali sulph is as a system cleanser. Kali sulph also benefits the skin and mucous membranes.
- Nat sulph (D6), also called Natrium sulphate - a biochemic tissue salt involved in maintaining efficient distribution of oxygen to the cells and tissues of the body – supporting optimum performance to assist with the functioning of the immune system. As it supports the transportation of oxygen to the skin and glands, it also promotes circulation. Kali sulph is especially present in the cells forming the mucus lining of all bodily organs, including the pancreas and stomach.
- Calc phos (D6), also called Calcium phosphate - a biochemic tissue salt and a major mineral component of every structure in the body, except connective tissue. It is a vital component of the body’s nutrition process from digestion, through to assimilation, cell growth and energy expenditure. Calcium phosphate is present in the process of building new blood cells, therefore helping the body to put into practice the necessary functions to keep blood circulation flowing, keeping the body warm. This tissue salt is also present in all body fluids.
Lactose (inactive ingredient)
How has Triple Complex Diabetonic helped others?
'I have suffered with Diabetes for a year now and found this product to be a great partner with my usual medication. I really find that I don;t struggle with cravings and feel much more balanced. I also don't feel as faint and I feel like I have more energy. I use this with the Insulate Plus, so thank you for two great products.' - Leon
'I strongly believe in tissue salts and I love all of the Feelgood Health ones. I use this one with the slimmer's assist one for weightloss. My kids use the mood and brain ones ...' - Melissa
'During both my pregnancies I wasn;t able to use slimming products, so I used this and the slimmer one and I managed to keep off the baby weight! Thanks!' - Abby
How do I use Triple Complex Diabetonic?
Triple Complex Diabetonic can be used as a daily supplement in its own right, or as an adjunct to enhance the benefits of natural medicines for various conditions. It comes in small sucking tablets which are placed under the tongue to dissolve.
6 years and older: As a regular supplement, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue or chew in the mouth three times daily. During times of stress, the frequency of dosage can be increased to five or six times daily.
Age 1 - 6 years: One tablet three times daily (may be crushed into a powder and sprinkled in the mouth)
Note: Because tissue salts improve cellular functioning and assist with absorption, they are frequently recommended as companion remedies to other natural medicines. Triple Complex Diabetonic is therefore recommended as a supplement to enhance the functioning and absorption of the following remedies:
- Insulate Plus - herbal remedy for healthy insulin production and to balance blood sugar levels
- EcoSlim - herbal slimming remedy
- CholestoRite - herbal remedy for healthy cholesterol levels
- Choose high fiber, low release carbs (Choose jacket potatoes, brown rice. Avoid refined white breads, pasta)
- Eat beans, vegetables and fruits (bananas, mangos, and papayas tend to have a lower glycaemic index than typical desserts)
- Eat meals at regular times and small healthy snacks in between
- Avoid junk food, chocolate bars, high sugar drinks and pastries
- Be careful when embarking on any strict eating plan - rather speak to your doctor or consult a dietitian for a specifc diabetes-friendly meal plan
- Daily exercise is key to a well-functioning system
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.