Tummy Trumbles - Natural children's remedy for nausea & upset tummies (Buy 3 Get 1 FREE)
For customers outside South Africa, please CLICK HERE for International Shipping
Quickly & safely relieves upset tummies & nausea
- Eases diarrhoea and runny tummies
- Soothes colicky, crampy stomach pains
- Supports the digestive system
- Alleviates nausea & calms your restless child
- Boosts your child’s immune system
- Natural remedy safe for children - perfect for the home medicine chest!
- *Buy 3 Get 1 Free* Special Offer available for this product!
Combating tummy troubles in children
Sweets. Sugar. Swimming. More sweets. Climbing a tree. Ice-lollies followed by jumping on a trampoline. It’s no wonder that children sometimes feel sick and get tummy aches! Add to that all the bugs that can be picked up on sticky fingers and you have the perfect recipe for icky tummies! Children have delicate constitutions and it doesn’t take much to upset their digestive systems. Furthermore, children may be too overwhelmed with activities to eat correctly. This can lead to all sorts of upsets, such as tummy ache, cramps, nausea, vomiting and so called ‘runny’ tummies.
When diarrhoea occurs, the stools are loose and watery and passed more frequently than normal. Very often, vomiting, nausea, tummy pain and cramps accompanies diarrhoea, leaving little ones feeling uncomfortable, cranky and distressed.
Tummy troubles may be caused by viruses, bacterial infections and gastrointestinal disorders or simply be a case of overeating or the introduction to new foods. If diarrhoea or vomiting occurs, it is very important that you ensure that your child does not lose too much fluid, and as a result become dehydrated. Most cases of diarrhoea and stomach upset in children can be treated successfully at home, but seeing as tummy ache, cramps, nausea, vomiting and ‘runny’ tummies can all be symptoms of more serious conditions, if they persist or present at the same time, it is best to consult your doctor.
The Natural Way
Holistic healers recognise that diarrhea, vomiting and general tummy troubles are nature's way of trying to rid the body of something that does not agree with it. In other words, the symptoms of diarrhea and vomiting are part of the healing process. The cause may be some less than fresh food, something unsavoury which has been swallowed by a toddler or even a virus or bacterial infection. In this respect, children generally feel unwell for up to 24 hours (often less) and then suddenly return to their sunny selves - all their tummy troubles forgotten!
It is therefore important to offer relief, while not stopping the healing process. here are some things that may help a sickly child or baby during a bout of diarrhea or vomiting:
- Don't force children to eat but make sure that they have plenty of fluids to replace what they are losing
- Dry crackers, 'marmite toast' and small slices of banana are great to nibble on. Bananas contain substances that bind the stools and are good foods for children with upset tummies.
- Cook a pot of rice until the rice is 'mushy'. Mash it up in the water it cooked in and feed this to help bind the tummy naturally
- Remove dairy products temporarily. However, do not stop breastfeeding or withhold your baby's bottle.
- If your child has a fever, use a damp cool face cloth to cool him down.
How can Tummy Trumbles help?
Natural Kids Tummy Trumbles is a complex herbal and homeopathic remedy that is 100% safe and natural. Especially formulated for children, Tummy Trumbles comes in convenient drop form, making it easy to administer to children in a little water or their favourite juice.
All children experience a runny tummy at some point, usually due to a 'tummy bug' or something they have eaten. Natural Kids Tummy Trumbles will help to reduce diarrhea and vomiting as well as alleviate the associated cramps. The soothing ingredients in this unique formulation will calm your child’s distress, encourage rest and recovery and simultaneously boost the immune system, thereby encouraging a quick return to health.
Like all Feelgood Health products, Natural Kids Tummy Trumbles is formulated according to Whole herb Technology, is 100% natural and manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards. Individual ingredients are well-researched and have been specially chosen for their high safety profile in childrens’ remedies.
Tummy Trumbles contains the following carefully chosen herbal and homeopathic ingredients in therapeutic dosages:
- Agrimonia Eupatoria (Agrimony) has a long history of use and was even used by the Ancient Greeks as a digestive tonic. Agrimony is an effective herb for treating diarrhoea and will also reduce colicky, cramping stomach pains. The analgesic, anti-inflammatory and anti-viral properties make Agrimony an ideal natural remedy for 'tummy bugs'.
- Alchemilla Vulgaris (Lady’s Mantle) is an astringent herb (decreases secretions) that has been used since the Middle Ages for the treatment of diarrhoea and stomach cramps. Alchemilla also contains tannins, which form a protective layer in the digestive tract, as well as salicylic acid which will reduce pain and inflammation. Salicylic acid is present in a number of medicinal herbs and is a natural form of aspirin. Due to the natural buffering effect of whole spectrum herbs, this provides pain relieving properties without the side effects of pharmaceutical aspirin.
- Zingiber officinalis (Ginger) has been used since ancient times in Asian, Arabic and Indian herbal traditions and is an excellent remedy for all digestive complaints. Ginger will not only help to treat diarrhoea but is also clinically proven to alleviate nausea and boost the immune system.
- Podophyllum (6C) is a homeopathic remedy for profuse, explosive, watery diarrhoea that is usually preceded by abdominal rumbles and gurgles.
- Arsen alb. (6C) is a homeopathic remedy that is particularly effective in treating diarrhea accompanied by anxiety and restlessness. It is therefore also very helpful for children who tend to develop an upset tummy when under stress.
How has Tummy Trumbles helped others?
“My daughter is at day care and picks up everything going. Every time she has an upset stomach she is so miserable and I battle to get her take anything in. I came across your Tummy Trumbles on the internet and decided to buy them for the next time. I used them last week and what a difference they made to her! Thank you for a really great product.” - Lorraine
“I have a ten year old son who has quite a sensitive stomach which plays up often, even when he is anxious. My sister-in-law recommended Tummy Trumbles to me a few months ago and they have made such a difference to Tyrone – I will never be without them again.” - Mrs H Sheridan
“We have four children under the age of 8 so you can imagine how bugs are spread around our house. One of the things that they come home with the most often is diarrhoea. Before we know it they have all come down with the bug and it is very difficult looking after them all. I tried your Tummy Trumbles mixture for the first time last month and it made such a difference – they all got better so much quicker and were much calmer and easier to look after. What a relief to find something that works!” - Extremely Grateful Mom
How do I use Tummy Trumbles?
Use one drop per age year of the child in approx. 1/4 glass of water or juice. May be repeated every three hours if necessary.
Not recommended for children under one year old unless under medical supervision. Please consult a doctor should symptoms persist.
May be used together with Natural Kids KiddieBoost, to strengthen the immune system
This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.