Turkey Tail Tincture (30ml) | Aether Apothecary
The Turkey Tail mushroom is one of the most powerful immunomodulators that helps to protect the body from illness and infections. It's such a diverse medicinal mushroom that it supports the health of both an under-active AND over-active immune system. It's also used to improve the functioning of many organs!
- Lowers high blood pressure, cholesterol and improves entire cardiovascular system
- Turkey Tail has shown anti-tumour activity regarding fibrosarcoma, melanoma, mammary, colon, lung cancers and more
- Helps the body as a potent antiviral and antibacterial (useful for upper respiratory, urinary and digestive tract infections)
- Provides wonderful support for the liver which helps aid detoxification of the bloodstream and body
- Triple extracted and homogenised in order to optimise bioavailability
Did you know? Not only is Turkey Tail a powerful tool for the immune system, taking Turkey Tail regularly balances neurotransmitters in the brain and increases the levels of serotonin, dopamine and norepinephrine, which in turn reduces depression and regulates the mood!
Trametes versicolor cultivated turkey tail ± 15 000mg, Rain Water, 99% Laboratory Grade Ethanol
How to use
Take 10 drops 1-3 times per day (lower dose is a maintenance dose and larger does during acute symptoms). Use as an adaptogen - can be taken any time of day in between meals. For acute immune dosage, use at least three times per day.
Children (ages 5-12) 5 drops 3 x per day
Babies (ages 2-5) 2 drops 3 x per day
Infants (ages 0-2) 2 drops 2 x per day
Why we love Aether Apothecary
We love that Cullen and Ricky-Anne founded Aether Apothecary to further the use of herbal and mushroom medicines in South Africa. From humble beginnings at markets, this company has found trust in the alternative medicine community. With their scientifically-backed machinery and analysis, we love their commitment to bringing us exceptional herbal and mushroom products for health and wellness.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.